Europa League 2017/18

Messi983

Bilbao again very poor. Meanwhile Sociedad is leading 6-0 away against Vardar.

And now Inaki Williams has scored for 2-2.

Windhook

No surprises on my side. Ludogorets Razgrad leading 0-2 at Braga (away). Great feeling in my hometown!:lol:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Fantastic performance by Östersund who completely outplayed Athletic Bilbao tbh.

Currently, ÖFK have a 2-1 lead after being down with 0-1 after a mistake from their GK.

Östersund should have scored like 5 goals more, chance after chance - you don't see that from a Swedish club vs a Spanish giant so often. Nr 9, what was his name? He looked waaaaaay better than playing for Östersund...

Morten

We are doing well, should have been in the lead.
Lord Bendtner is the best forward we have had for years.

Messi983

All three La Liga teams won yesterday.

Sociedad is currently 2nd in their group with one point less than Zenit and they only need a point from the last two games to go through.

Villarreal is leading their group 2 points ahead of Astana and 3 before Slavia Prague who they beat yesterday. 3 points from remaining two games will probably be enough to qualify.

Bilbao got an important win at home against group leaders Oestersunds but they are only 3rd. Their group is wide open with all four teams still depending on themselves. Oestersunds is still leading with 7 points ahead of Zorya (6), Bilbao (5) and Hertha Berlin (4). Athletic will play their next game at home vs Hertha and then they'll travel to Ukraine. 4 points will probably be enough but with how they've played so far I'm not really confident in them.

Windhook

DQxAvolVQAENR9J.jpg

Windhook

I agree. No big surprises in this round.

I'm excited, because my hometown club Ludogorets Razgrad is facing AC Milan.:stretcher:

Home of Barca Fans