Europa League 2017/18

El Flaco

Absolute embarrassment for Rangers tonight :lol:

It's the worst result in Scottish football history.

[tw]882324909459898372[/tw]

[tw]882322472695205889[/tw]

Trickykid

[MENTION=16775]dakt[/MENTION], [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION], [MENTION=21233]JerseyAddict[/MENTION]
My club Brøndby are set to meet Hajduk Split in the euro league qualification. How are they doing these days?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry mate, I don't watch them. They do tend to get overconfident though and it's pretty much baseless as they are now 3rd team in Croatia.

dakt

[MENTION=16775]dakt[/MENTION], [MENTION=2]Bojan[/MENTION], [MENTION=21233]JerseyAddict[/MENTION]
My club Brøndby are set to meet Hajduk Split in the euro league qualification. How are they doing these days?

Quite hard to guess since I don't watch them either, but according to the quality of our league they shouldn't be too much of an obstacle.

Trickykid

Quite hard to guess since I don't watch them either, but according to the quality of our league they shouldn't be too much of an obstacle.

I thought they were a household name that everyone followed, even if just peripherally.
Aside from FCK the Danish league is fairly weak as well, so even though Brøndby has been on the rise for the last year, I'm not expecting much tbh.

Thanks anyway.

dakt

Yeah, hard to say since its impossible for me to compare these two leagues. Hajduk side are not what they used to be for quite some time now. They haven't won anything significant also for quite long.

Trickykid

Yeah, hard to say since its impossible for me to compare these two leagues. Hajduk side are not what they used to be for quite some time now. They haven't won anything significant also for quite long.

Absolutely.
I just checked their recent league history, and it looks like they placed 3rd for four consecutive seasons. At least they're consistent :)

JerseyAddict

I thought they were a household name that everyone followed, even if just peripherally.
Aside from FCK the Danish league is fairly weak as well, so even though Brøndby has been on the rise for the last year, I'm not expecting much tbh.

Thanks anyway.

Yes, they are followed really much in CRO but it seems that here most of us are either not from south of the CRO or just don't give much credit to HNL.
HNK Hajduk is really in bad shape last decade. Even Rijeka is now better.

As Bojan said, every year they start overconfident, we are the best and that stuff and all falls apart before the end of October...

Ohandza is OK-ish scorer for semi good league... and to say OK-ish...

Trickykid

Yes, they are followed really much in CRO but it seems that here most of us are either not from south of the CRO or just don't give much credit to HNL.
HNK Hajduk is really in bad shape last decade. Even Rijeka is now better.

As Bojan said, every year they start overconfident, we are the best and that stuff and all falls apart before the end of October...

Ohandza is OK-ish scorer for semi good league... and to say OK-ish...

Cheers buddy.
So pretty unanimously; they're not exactly a team to fear. I guess it will be a pretty close tie.

Morten

Positively surprised by out performance against Celtic away from home, shame we had to settle for 0-0, should have won.
No away goal could come back to haunt us.

Home of Barca Fans