Europa League 2017/18

Messi983

Good luck to La Liga teams though I think only AM and Sociedad will advance. And well, I'm not even that sure about Sociedad.

Messi983

Got nothing against Lyon. But if the French clubs do well in Europe we'll get a ton of PSG fans claiming how Ligue 1 is suddenly the third best league in Europe.

Ok, I get that. I quite like this Lyon team with a lot of young interesting players but I hope Villarreal will go through as I always support La Liga teams (except Madrid of course) to do well in Europe.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting match in Napoli between hosts and Leipzig. Hosts dominating possession but Germans dangerous with the ball.

Messi983

Lyon with two goals in first 5 minutes of 2nd half. Let's see if Villarreal can get back.

Fornals 2-1

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Leipzig look like a well organised team. Tactically great and physically strong. Deserved win in Napoli.

Messi983

3-1 for Lyon, great goal from Depay.

Don't think Villarreal can win 2-0 next week.

Also, can't believe Madrid sold Mariano. It's better for his career though because he'd have to sit and watch Benzema stinking game after game.

Last edited:

Yannik

Gotta be one of the most interesting EL tournaments since years.

I think Marseille, Arsenal, Leipzig, Bilbao, Lyon, Milan, Sporting and Atleitco are all as good as through. Really hard to predict a winner. BUt I think it could be either Arsenal or Atletico,

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Gotta be one of the most interesting EL tournaments since years.

I think Marseille, Arsenal, Leipzig, Bilbao, Lyon, Milan, Sporting and Atleitco are all as good as through. Really hard to predict a winner. BUt I think it could be either Arsenal or Atletico,

Atletico is the favorite and I don't think it's close.

Yannik

Atletico is the favorite and I don't think it's close.

Atletico isn't as good as they used to be and Arsenal is definitely improved like most PL teams. I think Atletico is probably above Arsenal, but they can both beat each other on their day. If they meet in the final, it can go either way really.

khaled_a_d

Atletico isn't as good as they used to be and Arsenal is definitely improved like most PL teams. I think Atletico is probably above Arsenal, but they can both beat each other on their day. If they meet in the final, it can go either way really.

Have yet to see Arsenal fan who think like that tbh, most of them thinking they are declining

Home of Barca Fans