Europa League 2017/18

shadows

I see similarities in arsenal and us and i scares me.

Well we are in the CL rightfully so(Sure we've not played well in games and been punished heavily for it) and Arsenal belong now in the right place..and they still have the usual flaws as usual in a competition where they belong and they have the best chance.. if you think us and Arsenal are the same , then thats hilarious!!

FCBfan22

What a game by Diego Costa. It's been a while since I've seen a striker cause so much horror to a defence in a match. Bellerin and Chambers will dream about him.

shadows

nah, atleast Arsenal play some good football, we don't even do that these days :lol:

LOL @ Arsenal playing good football.wtf are you talking about?? they've been sucking for a while now..and Arsene only quit because i think even the fans stopped coming to stadiums recently as evident from not so full stadium reports (could be wrong here on reason)

shadows

TBF spanish teams always take europa league seriously and english teams dont..and Atleti's experience in european competition showed over the 2 legs! English teams think that playing thursdays hurt their chances domestically..but it does help in general experience of playing other european teams!!

FinBarcelonafan

Costa and Griezmann are so good.

They both play like their lives depend on it.

Look at the intensity Atletico played in this game. That's how you win in CL as well. When was the last time we saw that much hunger from Barcelona? maybe one game vs PSG.. Otherwise we don't have the hunger.

Givenchy

LOL @ Arsenal playing good football.wtf are you talking about?? they've been sucking for a while now..and Arsene only quit because i think even the fans stopped coming to stadiums recently as evident from not so full stadium reports (could be wrong here on reason)

Arsenal play some nice on the eye football, not sure why you find that so funny. fans stopped going to the stadium most likely due to the ticket prices.

Home of Barca Fans