Europa League 2017/18

Devils

That second yellow was harsh.

Not even 10 minutes into the game FFS.

lol now Simeone sent off....Dear god

shadows

Well the ref seems to be on a mission.

Ya unfortunately what could've been a great tie is ruined thanks to the stupid decisions the ref has made so far.. I would be surprised if Atletico even gets a decent score out of this tie.

shadows

It was a red card, atletico are there for the taking

I wouldn't give the second yellow if it was a player involving a yellow already..But rather a last warning which most refs do these days..the ref has actually ruined the tie.. its a clear yellow if the player wasn't on a yellow already.. but to send him off was harsh..

Plus hilarious sending off Simeone ...

serghei

I wouldn't give the second yellow if it was a player involving a yellow already..But rather a last warning which most refs do these days..the ref has actually ruined the tie.. its a clear yellow if the player wasn't on a yellow already.. but to send him off was harsh..

Plus hilarious sending off Simeone ...

This is true for 50-50 calls - not giving the 2nd yellow very early as to not ruin the match. But the player didn't give the ref a choice in this case. It was a blatant 2nd yellow and not giving it would've meant disregarding clear rules about fouls and misconduct.

shadows

This is true for 50-50 calls - not giving the 2nd yellow very early. But the player didn't give the ref a choice in this case. It was a blatant 2nd yellow.

I agree..But most ref's these days give a last warning thing thinking not to ruin a tie.. I mean how many times have Barca been bullied but opponents esp Real Madrid haven't had any sending off these days

Home of Barca Fans