Europa League 2017/18

FCBfan22

Arsenal, Salzburg, Leipzig, Atletico

Should be interesting. Might follow these matches closely as I kinda had enough of the CL this week.

:lol:

JerseyAddict

Can't see Arsenal beating Atletico.

In 2legs NO F* WAY...
In 1 leg, yes.

That's why I hoped for a final.
AM is in a good way to win this. Unless OM overperforms in a final (played in Lyon, one more reason for them to make an extra effort).

behindbrowneyes

AM is in a good way to win this. Unless OM overperforms in a final (played in Lyon, one more reason for them to make an extra effort).

You know OM was beaten by Salzburg in the group stage? Both teams are in better form now but OM is far from being in the final.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Atlético will win EL this year and they deserve it. Maybe Barça should consider taking part in EL too since CL seems to difficult. :lol: :(

JerseyAddict

You know OM was beaten by Salzburg in the group stage? Both teams are in better form now but OM is far from being in the final.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure Atlético will win EL this year and they deserve it. Maybe Barça should consider taking part in EL too since CL seems to difficult. :lol: :(

Yes, I know. But the final in Lyon is quite tempting for OM. Rubbing it into OL fans at their own stadium :)

But it is AM title for sure. They are really the top team of all 4 left.

Home of Barca Fans