Europa League 2017/18

mesiesta

Atletico Madrid is going to win this, especially if after 2-3 tours the difference with Barca will not be decreased in La Liga. Arsenal and Lyon need a lot of luck to take this from AM hands.

S2K1985

Chatbot
In 2 legs, i don´t see anybody beating Atletico @ the moment. In the Final, which i expect Atleti will reach, i would give Arsenal the biggest chance to beat AM.

thefa

Banned
In 2 legs, i don´t see anybody beating Atletico @ the moment. In the Final, which i expect Atleti will reach, i would give Arsenal the biggest chance to beat AM.

The final will be played in Lyon's stadium, so they might have that extra boost if they reach it.

BarçaBarça

It would be very satisfying to see Atletico and Simeone give Arsenal a proper beating. It is great to be able to cheer them with no consequences for Barca :)

Morten

It would be very satisfying to see Atletico and Simeone give Arsenal a proper beating. It is great to be able to cheer them with no consequences for Barca :)
It would be very satisfying to see Atletico getting beat by Arsenal in the final, they would become the laughing stock of Europe, which is nothing less than they deserve.

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

It would be very satisfying to see Atletico getting beat by Arsenal in the final, they would become the laughing stock of Europe, which is nothing less than they deserve.

Haha, I think you have humiliated them enough. They can't beat even the worst Real Madrid-sides, when it matters.
The last 2 finals cemented their place as second team in Madrid and 3rd wheel on a good day in the league - more than the league win defined them, tbh.

No, Europe has to see what a great side they are once again - and stop ranking PL higher than La Liga as soon as som top-PL teams gains a little bit of form.

Would go with Atletico too. The state of Arsenal isn’t even funny any more, it’s just sad. End their misery, just as long as Wenger doesn’t come anywhere near us.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Indeed that ref, what an absolute farce. Then denies a pen seconds later for a clear handball.

But if canaloglu or whatever his name is, just goes down from the keeper minutes in the first leg it's pen/red card tie over.But noo we have to sign the only honest player in world football

Home of Barca Fans