Geoffrey Kondogbia

Devils

QONVIyz.gif

KonGOATbia

FinBarcelonafan

The new player of Valencia was questioned about the match on the absence of the suspended Cristiano Ronaldo. The journalist asked (as follow up to a previous question) "And that the best was missing?" In clear reference to the Portuguese.

Kondgbia's response: "I didn't know Messi was playing in Madrid."

Amazing! :messi:

El Flaco

The new player of Valencia was questioned about the match on the absence of the suspended Cristiano Ronaldo. The journalist asked (as follow up to a previous question) "And that the best was missing?" In clear reference to the Portuguese.

Tbh, I think it's a fake quote or do you have a audio/video of Kondogbia's post match interview?

Couldn't find anything of it, unfortunately.

michelco

Tbh, I think it's a fake quote or do you have a audio/video of Kondogbia's post match interview?

Couldn't find anything of it, unfortunately.

It's on Sport.es and Mundo Deportivo and Valencian media but I can't find a video/audio so I don't know if its fake or not

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

burn! And he scored a goal too :worthy:

El Flaco

Seems like I was right about that Kondogbia quote being fake.

[tw]902218254118248453[/tw]

Valencia CF wish to categorically deny non-existent statements falsely attributed to Kondogbia in reference to the footballer Leo Messi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Having an outstanding season. Was great at Sevilla and Monaco too apparently. Inter must have been a really bad match for him.

Btw not saying we should sign him, but he definitely got some great qualities and seem to be getting back to a great level.

Last edited:

xXKonan

He's probably suited for Spanish football than Italian football IMO.

For the last couple of years I have been browsing through the Inter fan forums and he was always criticized for being slow in pretty much everything. Don't think he ever was a bad player, he just wasn't suited for Serie A.

Devils

World class midfielder.

Nullified the entire Barca midfield and attack.

Tears in my eyes, dawg.

Home of Barca Fans