Paulinho

Icarium

Lifestealer
You are insufferable, you don't contribute anything to discussions. Man i miss the previous PSG fan, why did he have to leave. Such a nice soul he was.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[youtube]bJLzbsApFb0[/youtube]

I'm seduced.

Welcome Paulinho to FC BARCELONNA 1899, MES QUE UN CLUB.

Well, at least he'll be in contention to win a CL here. Perhaps he'll help us beating PSG again as usual in the way to a final :lol:

Devils

1) Trash talks Barca in every second post.

2) Gets called out.

3) "B-b-but guys remember I'm a Barca fan"

Twat.

Lutece FC

Stop trolling please.

We won't sign Verratti, i'm not optimisitic, Paulinho is still a good choice, he has a good vision, he can accelerate the game. I agree, he's not as good as the little Italian. But it will be enough. Kroos is not a perfect middlefield IMHO, but Real won la Liga + CL.

Even Di Maria did a great season in the midlefield.

Last edited:

Raketa10

Great headline by Goal that sums it up: PAULINHO TO BARCA WOULD BE EMBARRASSING!

Last edited:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Stop trolling please.

We won't sign Verratti, i'm not optimisitic, Paulinho is still a good choice, he has a good vision, he can accelerate the game. I agree, he's not as good as the little Italian. But it will be enough. Kroos is not a perfect middlefield IMHO, but Real won la Liga + CL.

giphy.gif

God Serena

Stop trolling please.

I'm pretty sure Bojan told you to stop trolling. Apparently you can't tell what that is though because this post is a perfect example of it.

GetIn

Stop trolling please.

Are you PSG fan or a Barca fan, make your god damn mind up already.

Home of Barca Fans