Paulinho

ATLBarcaFan

Guy has not business playing at a club like Barcelona, he flopped at Tottenham and these idiots thought he could play for Barca. What a joke.

serghei

Actually his actual level is between the great period he had with consistent goals at the start, and this shit last months where he can't do anything right. Just make him a squad player and we'll be fine. That's his level.

Neeraj

Actually his actual level is between the great period he had with consistent goals at the start, and this shit last months where he can't do anything right. Just make him a squad player and we'll be fine. That's his level.

Yeah I agree with this. I don't think he's as useless as Vidal (who has no business being anywhere near this club); but if you ask a squad player to become your midfield lynchpin, especially at Barcelona, what do you expect?

The only goals he scored that were actually worth two shits was his first; the winner against Getafe, and his equalizer against Real Sociedad. Other than that his goals have either come in stoppage time in the 2nd half when the game was already decided, or tap-ins from shots that hit the post in blowout victories.

If Rakitic abandoned his position and camped in the box every match he would have 15+ goals by now, but fortunately for us he knows his job lies in the midfield.

Ken_rosseneri

Remember me?? Yup I'm back again to this fucking disgusting issue... I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I hope Paulinho and Vidal get injured.. looks like that's the only way to get the players off the starting line up...

I kept saying Valverde is a fraud from beginning of the season, now you all can see.. I hate this coach so much.. omg.. makes my blood boil.. he needs to fuck off completely out of this team... brainless coach

Remember me?? Yup I'm back again to this fucking disgusting issue... I can't believe I'm gonna say this but I hope Paulinho and Vidal get injured.. looks like that's the only way to get the players off the starting line up...

I kept saying Valverde is a fraud from beginning of the season, now you all can see.. I hate this coach so much.. omg.. makes my blood boil.. he needs to fuck off completely out of this team... brainless coach

Are you sick? Undefeated
In LALiga and UCL because of him, and he masterclassed a victory against Real Madrid.

So what if he doesn't play the starting lineup the fans want? It's clear what he's doing is working

He's a good squad player.

Brings some defensive solidity beyond Busquets to the squad.

Idk why he's starting over players like Coutinho but that's for the coach to decide.

God Serena

He's a good squad player.

Brings some defensive solidity beyond Busquets to the squad.

Idk why he's starting over players like Coutinho but that's for the coach to decide.

He doesn't bring even a little bit of defensive solidity. He spends the majority of his time in the opposing box and whenever he gets in a position to defend he either gets skinned or commits a foul. Just go back a page or two and look at his stats against Las Palmas. If he played for 15 minutes at the end of the game those stats would still be terrible.

ASordidGod

Decent enough. But bit slow to make that pass for Coutinho, and bit lax defensively for that cross they should have scored. Should be able to press on and get a goal though.

better in a three, obviously. Not a CM in a two, that's for sure.

Home of Barca Fans