Page 100 of 237 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102110150200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3554

Thread: 15 - Paulinho

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcilliant View Post
    There should be riots in Barcelona. This guy is such a shit player.
    Let me introduce you to Arda Turan while they're at it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are going to get away it, the fucking scum cunts...

All three will probably be announced at the same time. No one is going to jeer them, they leveraged this transfer saga to conduct their shady Brazilian business.

Despicable.
    Puyol #5

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Devils View Post
    They are going to get away it, the fucking scum cunts...

All three will probably be announced at the same time. No one is going to jeer them, they leveraged this transfer saga to conduct their shady Brazilian business.

Despicable.
    yup

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They are.And thats why I laugh at people suggesting they are "dumb". Like "Hey board wtf!? For 200m you spent on robelinho from 2nd brasilian league, you could have bought Mbappe! Soo sooo dumb..."

They are not dumb. They are scheming.

Would LOVE if FSG announces Coutinho will be sitting out next year and wont be sold. Short term fail, long term gain.

Meh who am I kidding, socios would stll suck Bartomeos dick.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Still not convinced about Coutinho and Dembele tbh. I have this feeling that Dortmund will simply release a statement saying they won't let Dembele go, and I still can't see Klopp letting Coutinho go. Fingers crossed though. I wouldn't even be too mad about signing Paulinho anymore (although obviously Seri would have been miles better).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just read Paulinho will be our 4th most expensive signing ever...... Embarrassing!!!!!!

Banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Best hope is, now that Bartomeu paid whoever he paid, he's done with Paulinho.

Valverde can prioritize Sergi Roberto and hopefully Alena over him, using the turd only as a destroyer when needed. Sign Coutinho and Dembele and things wouldn't look so bleak.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    With how bad this window has been for us, it's up the club to make a statement signing trying to quell the fears and anger us fans have.

Paulinho is not that signing at all. if anything it will make things even worse.

I have no idea what the hell is wrong with Robert and the rest of the dudes planning. The board overall has a terrible reputation and this is just fuelling the mindset that they have no idea what they are doing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiago10 View Post
    Still not convinced about Coutinho and Dembele tbh. I have this feeling that Dortmund will simply release a statement saying they won't let Dembele go, and I still can't see Klopp letting Coutinho go. Fingers crossed though. I wouldn't even be too mad about signing Paulinho anymore (although obviously Seri would have been miles better).
    You should be.

Barcelona is a publicly owned company. Meaning many people spend their hard earned money to commit to this club and help it become as successful as it can be. Any board who feels they can throw away 40m on crap like Paulinho, possibly involving shady monetary transfer and conflicts of interest, should be held accountable to the maximum degree.
    Puyol #5

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This can't be true.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Keep him in other players section.

I cannot face reality.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's funny how Paulinho is one signing that most of the Barca fanbase can agree on and how he's simply no where near good enough for us.

I have been dreading the idea of somehow his name coming back again despite Cat Radio a couple of weeks ago saying he's no longer a priority. and sure enough it happened and even worse he's actually being signed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's just embarrassing.

Every other team no this fucking planet makes giant profits from selling to China and here we are getting mugged by the Chinese for this joke of player.

It's not even about who the player is, this transfer alone is just humiliation.
    Puyol #5

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if this transfer means we don't get Dembele ill be seriously pissed off, Barto you asshole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How are we even considering this? I'm genuinely confused this is still even a thing.