Paulinho

Morten

People are forgetting that he is now playing in a joke league?
Oh, what am i saying, congrats on tearing up the Chinese league or whatever.

Devils

I'm literally stunned. This guy is just a different class.

8 goals. Top scorer on the planet fffffssssss

It's the year of the Dragon. Recall him!

Devils

Very happy for him! We got 50 million for 31 years old Paulinho. It was a great deal. No regrets.

[tw]1044043743748345856[/tw]

I would like to say this:

Barcelona have Denis Suarez, Rafinha, Samper and a horrendously performing Busquets, Rakitic and Sergi Roberto as midfield options and Munir (lmao) as a back-up forward.

I've listed 7 players that Paulinho would be an upgrade over so far into the current Barca season.

Let's be honest, we would be far better off with Paulinho than we would with La Masia flops like Denis, Rafinha, Samper and Munir. As for Busi, Rakitic and Roberto, they've been horrendous and shouldn't be guaranteed starters.

But he plays in China right?

Well Paulinho scored 9 goals and had a significant contribution to our attacking play last season in both midfield and attacking roles. I will happily bet that a combined Denis, Rafinha, Samper and Munir will not even be able to rival Paulinho's contribution last year.

50m is a nice amount of money, but in terms of missing his on field contribution, I think we may experience some regrets of letting him leave so early.

Last edited:

Andrew M

[tw]1044043743748345856[/tw]

I would like to say this:

Barcelona have Denis Suarez, Rafinha, Samper and a horrendously performing Busquets, Rakitic and Sergi Roberto as midfield options and Munir (lmao) as a back-up forward.

I've listed 7 players that Paulinho would be an upgrade over so far into the current Barca season.

Let's be honest, we would be far better off with Paulinho than we would with La Masia flops like Denis, Rafinha, Samper and Munir. As for Busi, Rakitic and Roberto, they've been horrendous and shouldn't be guaranteed starters.

But he plays in China right?

Well Paulinho scored 9 goals and had a significant contribution to our attacking play last season in both midfield and attacking roles. I will happily bet that a combined Denis, Rafinha, Samper and Munir will not even be able to rival Paulinho's contribution last year.

50m is a nice amount of money, but in terms of missing his on field contribution, I think we may experience some regrets of letting him leave so early.

He's also incredibly fit. I think it remains to be seen how much Vidal can contribute

Home of Barca Fans