Paulinho

Cule4life

The Culest
He stopped alonso from influencing the game, as for offensive aspects, he got into a good position but unfortunately missed a good chance, aside from that he was getting no service due to our tame midfield play and the ponderous nature of rakitic.

Not his best but not a bad performance

wrxg_f-maxage-0_s-200x150.gif

khaled_a_d

He gave us a good first half of season and I am grateful to his determination in that part of the season, but at this rate he will need some Denis/Deulofeu type of treatment

Total-Football

Can't say nothing more than already said... This guy needs 5 or 6 touches to orient the ball towards where he wants when most players would need 2.

We were daydreaming the entire season but now he is waking up gently into the reality. He is an a average footballer and he is not an overnight sensation. Paulinho is not susane boyle. suddenly barca midfield quality at the age of 30.

God Serena

He stopped alonso from influencing the game, as for offensive aspects, he got into a good position but unfortunately missed a good chance, aside from that he was getting no service due to our tame midfield play and the ponderous nature of rakitic.

Not his best but not a bad performance

Dude. You're seriously blaming the midfield for not giving a midfielder good service in the box?

It seems you've transcended ignoring his positional deficiency and now truly believe he is a striker. Amazing.

Saladin

After a few good games he's turned into the donkey we all thought he would be.

You Sir, made my night. Now I just need to locate my ass, since I laughed it off when reading your accurate and astute argument.

As Yoda would have put it:

A useless donkey Paulinho is. Terrible fetish for useless players Valverde has.

serghei

I think his batteries are empty. Needs benching for 3-4 games to recharge and then see him pop out goals. His passing though is trash.

Home of Barca Fans