Paulinho

God Serena

No not really, you say it all for me, hilarious

I don't really get what your deal is but I'm probably going to just put you on ignore until you go away. I don't mind people who constantly want to disagree or argue with me but you're not doing anything but making passive aggressive personal attacks and it's grown tiring. You don't seem to have any opinion worth respecting whether it be positive or negative and I'm fairly convinced at this point that you're nothing but a troll and reading your responses to me that don't actually have any point to them other than to try to mock my apparent lack of football knowledge regardless of what I'm actually saying is disappointing.

Goodbye.

LeeRomeno

I don't really get what your deal is but I'm probably going to just put you on ignore until you go away. I don't mind people who constantly want to disagree or argue with me but you're not doing anything but making passive aggressive personal attacks and it's grown tiring. You don't seem to have any opinion worth respecting whether it be positive or negative and I'm fairly convinced at this point that you're nothing but a troll and reading your responses to me that don't actually have any point to them other than to try to mock my apparent lack of football knowledge regardless of what I'm actually saying is disappointing.

Goodbye.

Rofl, you randomly trash me and are now hurt that i respond, nice going!

God Serena

Rofl, you randomly trash me and are now hurt that i respond, nice going!

You very specifically started this, for no god damned reason. You can try to revise history but prior to this post we weren't at odds in any way.

There is a group of players, who can be classified as "haters" on this forum. Pretty much every player (well maybe Iniesta and Messi dont have any) has a hater or more, way more :)andre:) for some. Depending on how well a player does, those haters will either crawl out of their holes or then crawl back into them. You need to recognize them separately for each player. God Serena for example, is a Paulinho hater (and hater of many others as well). As long as we play well, he is more or less silent, has a few posts per week maybe. Once we struggle or especially if one of the players from his hated group play bad, he is having a field day and comes out with bold statements like Ive always told you he sucks. He will not back out of this hatred even if player plays good for a while, he just goes silent on the topic.
If you do not pay attention, you may feel like people go from plus to minus in matter of minutes here, but it is more different people coming with their weird agendas, generating this.
There is also anti-hater group in fanboys. Those are people who for some odd reason are particulary fond of couple of players. Difference is mainly that fanboys almost always defend their favorite players, even if they play bad and double the praise if they play good, while haters just turn silent.
I never understood the concept of being fan or hater of individual player in team-game, but it seems to be quite a common thing.

Now, I'm not sure exactly what the fuck your problem with me is, but as I've said, I'm tired of it. Why don't you try talking football for once instead of picking up a personal agenda against a specific poster?

CatalinR10

Now, I'm not sure exactly what the fuck your problem with me is, but as I've said, I'm tired of it. Why don't you try talking football for once instead of picking up a personal agenda against a specific poster?

He's pretty much right tho , you pretty much seem like a Paulinho hater. I was one aswell from the moment it was clear he was joining us , i made him trash , flop , disaster etc even tho he didn't play a single game for us , which was kinda unfair to him but I started praising him the moment he started playing games , scoring goals and such. On the other hand u kept silent , not praising him but as soon as he's in bad form u appeared after half a season saying how u were right all along and he is actually trash. Tottaly unfair towards a player who gave a lot in first part of the season.

God Serena

He's pretty much right tho , you pretty much seem like a Paulinho hater. I was one aswell from the moment it was clear he was joining us , i made him trash , flop , disaster etc even tho he didn't play a single game for us , which was kinda unfair to him but I started praising him the moment he started playing games , scoring goals and such. On the other hand u kept silent , not praising him but as soon as he's in bad form u appeared after half a season saying how u were right all along and he is actually trash. Tottaly unfair towards a player who gave a lot in first part of the season.

"Silent"?

Even in games where he'd score I would constantly say he provides fuck all outside of the opposing box. This didn't just start in late January.

Edit: Here's a post of mine going after Paulinho after the initial wave of hate had long died down. Considering my activity as a whole dropped in September/October due to surgery and the fact that people were still trying to praise this scrub as some sort of god until several games after Sociedad even when he continued to play terribly I would say I didn't go silent at all. Whether he scores or not Paulinho is player who provides next to nothing outside of the opposing box.

I've said it numerous times but he should never start for us. Yeah he costed an assload of money for a player so old but at his age and quality he's not good enough for anything but a role off the bench.

Last edited:

CatalinR10

"Silent"?

Even in games where he'd score I would constantly say he provides fuck all outside of the opposing box. This didn't just start in late January.

Pretty much proves the point of you being a hater , even when he's put in good performances u still look for stuff to blame him for.

God Serena

Pretty much proves the point of you being a hater , even when he's put in good performances u still look for stuff to blame him for.

Either I'm just a hater and look for stuff to blame him for even when he's playing well, or I go silent when he's playing well and only go after him when he's playing poorly. Pick one, not both.

CatalinR10

Either I'm just a hater and look for stuff to blame him for even when he's playing well, or I go silent when he's playing well and only go after him when he's playing poorly. Pick one, not both.

U're silent on complimenting him when he plays good while being a hater who looks for stuff to blame him on :thinking:

God Serena

U're silent on complimenting him when he plays good while being a hater who looks for stuff to blame him on :thinking:

I'm not going to compliment a player with so little quality just because he scores some goals. He wasn't signed to be a goal scorer and if he was signed for that purpose 8 goals is a terrible return for a 40m signing who is a hop and a skip away from 30 years old. I've been saying he offers nothing aside from his contributions in the box and I've been saying he should not be a starter from the very beginning. It's only now that he's suddenly not even able to contribute in the opposing box that people want to say I'm only now attacking him. :lol:

SeloBarca

Is there a forumrule that you have to post when a player you dont like plays ok?
I dont post much when players i like less plays well either.

Whats worse to me, is when people overhype players that are invisible for 89 minutes than makes a tapin and then gets called a GOAT and that he was MOTM.
And that includes even Messi when he has invisible games then scores.

Or people that turn their capes over and over first saying a player is good, then bad, then good. Theres even mods on this forum that does that, and thats more annoying.

Home of Barca Fans