Paulinho

xXKonan

Isn't Bakayoko a physical player? Why didn't they go for him then, if they want a physical beast in midfield? How much did he cost? And what's his age compared to Paulinho?
That's why it's baffling. If we were looking for a tough physical player their were several options this window.

I mean why Paulinho? Seriously out of all options that the club thinks we need why Paulinho? if they wanted a Brazilian B2B player why not Fabinho? who's not only younger but he can play RB as well and overall a much better player than Paulinho is.

It's so ridiculous.

Last edited:

Devils

It's so baffling it almost seems like there was personal incentives from people who run our club to sign Paulinho.

Wouldn't that be a shocker.

serghei

When does this window close?

I'd close it right now so we don't sign Lucas Lima and Parejo to further improve our team after Neymar chose oil money.

spark

Ive accepted he's coming and I won't bash him before he kicks a ball yet everytime I think about the price and age I want to scream. Maybe he won't decline in his 30s having been on vacation in China for 3 years.

serghei

Ive accepted he's coming and I won't bash him before he kicks a ball yet everytime I think about the price and age I want to scream. Maybe he won't decline in his 30s having been on vacation in China for 3 years.

Good attempt at positivity. :lol:

Zuti

It's so baffling it almost seems like there was personal incentives from people who run our club to sign Paulinho.

Wouldn't that be a shocker.

yep, quite the shocker lol.

There is no point in searching for reasonable explanations about this transfer, there just are none. It's a shady deal with some of the board members profiting big time and that's it.

jamrock

"The priced paid by Barca" says solari which just shows we paid over the odds and they couldn't believe it, they probably made back all the money the paid for him and his salary in this deal.

If i were one to cry i would, what is happening to our club.

xXKonan

It's like going to the store to buy something and you think you have an idea what you need.

despite having the money and superior options all around you around the same price or in the ball park you intentionally go out of your way to find the worst option at the same price as the superior options that has been returned and titled used and being advised heavily by the store owners not to buy it. but you still do it anyway.

serghei

Guy probably feels like he's won the lottery jackpot. Until he starts to play like shit and get's abused by the fans.

blackrum

I endeavour to do the same, but it's hard because thanks to his whole saga his face transmits a punchability to me that resembles that of Xabi Alonso's.

Guy probably feels like he's won the lottery jackpot. Until he starts to play like shit and get's abused by the fans.
The abuse he gets on social media is already pretty bad.

serghei

Their neck is on the line with this transfer I hope. If it fails, they should be kicked out. Everyone was advocating against this transfer. And they still did it. This means either they had a great eye for a quality player everyone tought was substandard for a team like Barca, or they don't know jack shit.

Valverde and the team can save their asses though. Nobody will care if this guy is shit but we win some big trophies this season.

Home of Barca Fans