xXKonan

upSsMgG.jpg

Full name: José Paulo Bezerra Maciel Júnior

Date of birth: July 25, 1988 (age 28)

Place of birth: São Paulo, Brazil

Height: 1.81 m (5 ft 11 1⁄2 in)

Playing position: Midfielder

Current Club: FC Barcelona

According to Globo, Raul Sanllehí talked with his agent in Brazil that we were interested. Paulinho confirms in a interview that the talks did happen although that there isn't anything formal right now and that he has a contract and is happy in China.

He's described as a Box to Box Midfielder.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
In other words; He's happy with the money he's getting in China, but this is a very tempting opportunity as well

[tw]878625207744946177[/tw]

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Why, just why? We need more deadweights that will be hard to get rid of?
Robert :facepalm: this club has the shittest vision of all clubs and is completely clueless.

Last edited:

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
One Brazilian midfielder who never left Brazil, and another one who flopped at Spurs. What the fuck is going on? Seems like Robert wants us to compete for the Europa League, because these are players unacceptable for a team like Barca.

xXKonan

Why, just why? We need more deadweights that will be hard to get rid of?
Robert :facepalm:
Wasn't great at the Spurs and was shipped off to China where he's having a good time down there and his performances for Brazil have been great.

But this one feels like it's based off only his performances in China and Brazil and not much else. He wasn't great in Europe, and it's not really that uncommon to see some players perform good for their national teams why not exactly playing well for their club.

He's the same age as Rakitic, same profile player and everything except Rakitic actually performed at the highest level while the other couldn't cut mustard. I really don't get it going for guys like Verartti,Seri to now Paulinho? What is this crap.

There's a extremely high chance we will miss out on Marco, and Seri is slipping away from us both who would help out our Midfield woes. But now we are linked with another Glorified Box to Box Midfielder. Only thing that can get worse is we end up Dani Parejo.

GetIn

So the guys we're mostly likely to sign this summer are washed up no-names that we've had to start new threads for? Absolutely appalling.

fergus90

Was average at best for Spurs. It would make absolutely zero sense to sign him, so I should probably expect him to end up here by the end of the summer.

George_Costanza

WTF?! Lima and Paulinho won't be even considered by mid-table La Liga teams. Why are they signed by Barcelona? I'm really tired of those mediocre Brazilians linked to us. I came to think Bartomeu is out to destroy Barcelona.

Home of Barca Fans