Paulinho

God Serena

This might sound harsh, considering he wasn't on for long, but I thought he was really poor. Again. Really don't get the love for him.

The love for him is quickly drying up as his goals start to disappear and people are forced to recognize how useless Paulinho is when he's not scoring, which is fine enough for a striker but not a midfielder.

gatsu

Tiĺl now I can't understand what is he doing in a top team like Barça. 99% of his play is basically simple pass to the nearest player and hide. Garbage like usual.

Truthist

He's like a ghost who making very decent runs off the ball and has perfected his arrival in the penalty area to perfection to score goals.

Take that away and you have a very ordinary pkayer. He doesn't even like doing any dirty work and is a passenger most of the times.

M

MessiCam

Bringing him on for Iniesta must have been Valverde’s craziest sub all season. We immediately lost control of the midfield.

henias

He's almost like a striker. Shouldnt be anywhere near the midfield. If he plays midfield, should come on as plainly a sub.

God Serena

He's almost like a striker. Shouldnt be anywhere near the midfield. If he plays midfield, should come on as plainly a sub.

I'd say he's almost like a striker, but then I think about the qualities Benzema and Suarez have (Or *had* in Benzema's case, lol) and realize Paulinho doesn't have any of those, either.

Not a good striker, not a good midfielder. Not a workhorse.

But we signed him because what he brings is something only he can. What that something is, I have no idea.

CatalinR10

I'd say he's almost like a striker, but then I think about the qualities Benzema and Suarez have (Or *had* in Benzema's case, lol) and realize Paulinho doesn't have any of those, either.

Not a good striker, not a good midfielder. Not a workhorse.

But we signed him because what he brings is something only he can. What that something is, I have no idea.

you're just a hater , that's all

Jombi

He obviously benefited massively from extremely low expectations. Now he doesnt benefit from those expectations anymore so the perception of him change. He wasnt that great in the beginning and he is not that bad now.

JamDav1982

He has had a big influence on the season with his goals and energy at a time team seemed in a mess.

Way team is set up now not needed as much but he has been a positive overall without a doubt.

Home of Barca Fans