Paulinho

fergus90

Strange game for me. He did some things really well, and royally fucked up others. He's never gonna be a player that can play quick triangles but he is a useful player to have in the squad.

LeeRomeno

What does Paulinho do then?

I'm so frequently challenged on this but nobody has anything to say...

He was involved in pretty much every dangerous move we had in attack and had a few nice interceptions midfield. Pretty unlucky not to get that goal under his name as well. Good game from him.

kattanib

Remember Kieta? That is Paulinho for you. A mystery box with higher chances of getting something useful out of it. Cannot say the same thing about Gomes or Denis.

raedkuwait

Lolol this is creazy he nearly scored few times, he was in dangerous places few times, he het the wood work with the header, he tracked backe and got the ball for our second goal and then was the one who scored it, your just a hater man, give me one player that did any of that today, 100% sure is he was on rome we would be in semi final

LeeRomeno

Lolol this is creasy he nearly scored few times, he was in dangerous places few times, he het the wood work with the header, he tracked backe and got the ball for our second goal and then was the one who scored it, your just a hater man, give me one player that did any of that today, 100% sure is he was on rome we would be in semi final

lol he is, after every game no matter if Paulinho plays or not or how well he does, he appears in this thread first to spew some negativism.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
What does Paulinho do then?

I'm so frequently challenged on this but nobody has anything to say...

Not true either. Plenty of people have outlined Paulinho's strengths to you, you just choose not to acknowledge them.

If you are concerned with the game vs Celta only then Paulinho pratically scored a goal (robbed by Paco), hit the woodwork, made 4 tackles, won 2 aerials, made 1 interception and completed 1 dribble. If you are wondering generally then I will tell you Paulinho's assets: physical presence, exceptional header of the ball, knows how to attack the space very well, shields and hold ups the ball very well too. Of course you dislike him because he is as far as a midfielder can be from a Barca midfielder typical profile, but in his role I think he is very good.

raedkuwait

Not true either. Plenty of people have outlined Paulinho's strengths to you, you just choose not to acknowledge them.

If you are concerned with the game vs Celta only then Paulinho pratically scored a goal (robbed by Paco), hit the woodwork, made 4 tackles, won 2 aerials, made 1 interception and completed 1 dribble. If you are wondering generally then I will tell you Paulinho's assets: physical presence, exceptional header of the ball, knows how to attack the space very well, shields and hold ups the ball very well too. Of course you dislike him because he is as far as a midfielder can be from a Barca midfielder typical profile, but in his role I think he is very good.

Exactly u just have the feeling he is dangerous and could score and physicaly strong just watch how he got the ball back for our second goal, am fed up of our players being pushed of the ball so easy.

Laplacian

Was good on providing goal scoring opportunities and his runs are lethal, but his ball distribution is also pretty bad. He killed a lot of counters by holding on to the ball too long.

El Flaco

[tw]986634977306710019[/tw]

The following tweets within the spoiler.

[tw]986635865467379712[/tw]

[tw]986636752243879936[/tw]

[tw]986637743856988162[/tw]

[tw]986640580292874240[/tw]

[tw]986641360580202497[/tw]

[tw]986641872725659648[/tw]

[tw]986642473819738112[/tw]

[tw]986642663695900673[/tw]

[tw]986643047684411392[/tw]

[tw]986643216081522688[/tw]

[tw]986644211717033984[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans