Paulinho

Total-Football

absolutely average player with average abilities.. a little above what we expected when we signed him, but more or less its what we expected.. another one not good enough to wear the short.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So.......

Being completely honest and I know the season is yet to end, but you're supposed to judge a player over a season or two and not moments so I think it's gone long enough to ask this question:

Was he worth 40m and his wages?

Nothanks

I wouldn't mind having spent 40m on a late sub looking for goals type of player and occasionally to add rotation in minnow games

but if he is getting starter minutes then yes i am disappointed but ultimately that is on Valverde

Barcilliant

So.......

Being completely honest and I know the season is yet to end, but you're supposed to judge a player over a season or two and not moments so I think it's gone long enough to ask this question:

Honestly no. He started off well and scored some goals but not enough to be worth 40 million. He hasn't been helped by the fact that Valverde is a shit manager.

Givenchy

So.......

no

at the start of the season he was pretty good (profiting mostly off our low expectations of not only him but this season as a whole) but lately hes a liability. i think he'll stay til next January when we get Arthur and probably head back to China/Brazil

God Serena

So.......

He wasn't even worth half that.

Terrible player who lived off of poor expectations before suddenly hitting a wall. That 40m would have been better spent of forcing the Coutinho transfer over the summer and getting to use him in the CL.

raedkuwait

Best player today by a mile, our only threat and worked so hard, for the second goal he got the ball back then scored, het the wood work

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What? He fucked up several counter-attacks with his heavy extra touches lol.

He's good when we need a goal. Put him in the box for headers or tell him to make runs in the box, but people shouldn't ignore his other shitty plays.

Home of Barca Fans