Paulinho

Kohe321

He's not a top tier midfielder, but he's still useful when used right.

I have no illusions that he is or ever will be the type or quality midfielder we need longterm when rebuilding our midfield in a post-Iniesta era. I wasn't exactly thrilled with his signing this summer. But, he's here now and I'm just happy if he keeps scoring and contributing like he's been doing as long as he's with us. I thought he would be a disaster signing, but weirdly he has been quite decent. Glad to be proven wrong in this instance.

DRSRtChWsAABp2w.jpg

PauGOD slaying all day everyday, it's not even funny anymore.

Joan

She's cute.

Paulinho... very solid, links up with Messi, intercepts a lot of balls and tackles well. Not xavi's type of midfielder, but does that surprise? I'm glad to be proven wrong. :top:

Kohe321

Ah thought so. She has changed a bit since I last saw her when the US won the female World Cup in 2015.

Nice that she got to take a picture with the best Barcelona has to offer!

Total-Football

hard to hate on the guy for what he is doing to be honest.. starting him in the classico is a must at this point. we dont have enough fluidity in midfield so we had better bring some muscle and fast transition. paulinho offer both.

Barcilliant

We had all types of cute, ball playing, small midfielders in last 2,3 years and we got demolished away from home quite easily in numerous occasions.

Yes, give me a Casemiro style CM that can score any day of the week. It worked for RM, it seems to be working with us this year.

This. Hopefully he gets a few goals, tackles and passes in. He is NEVER going to be that technical midfield maestro that we are craving. However he brings other things to the table which can be pretty useful too.

Gaudi

He is very good in making direct runs from midfield to attack, something no other midfielder in our squad does.

vlad

Cnsidering him as a "good signing" is embarressing for barca club, guy is average at best

Edit: and he didnt come for free.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
He is more usefull then he's playing in more advanced position like against Valencia, Celta, he then takes more risks and bullies defenders. Playing him as pure CM just doesn't work.

Home of Barca Fans