Paulinho

RIZALDINHO

So how the hell are we going to get rid of this guy? Who'll be willing to pay his wages? Some bottom-half PL team maybe?

Also, :lol: at anyone still discussing the signing from a sporting perspective. There are no sporting reasons for this. It is beyond obvious that this is another one of Bartomeu's shady deals.

no one will sign him we are stuck with like douglas until his contract runs out he's is douglas 2.0

Walkerfcb

Not even in the squad tonight.

Really hoping he does well for us although i can't see it happening, can't understand why he's even here when there were other options.

The whole deal stinks.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I want to see how he does, can potentially replace rakitic or at least give him competition to raise his game

Judoman

I want to see how he does, can potentially replace rakitic or at least give him competition to raise his game

Me 2. Since we have him, i really hope he makes an impact. He is more atletic, than anyone in our mf. Fingers crossed, that he s purchase was not
a total waste of money.
An optimist as i m, i hope he will be a positive surprise.

clemente

I'm kinda interested to see what he has to offer, maybe he will be alright to be subbed in at 70min against strong teams to protect the lead, not sure what he can offer offensively though against those bus parking teams..

Cool

I'm kinda interested to see what he has to offer, maybe he will be alright to be subbed in at 70min against strong teams to protect the lead, not sure what he can offer offensively though against those bus parking teams..
run back to prevent that one counter attack that always causes the goal, thats the only pro i can think of lol

God Serena

What's funny is, when thinking about it, if Lucho had Paulinho to sub in against Real Madrid as a "defensive sub" instead of Arda, we'd have probably won the league last season.

:lol:

Home of Barca Fans