User Tag List

Page 305 of 331 FirstFirst ... 205255295303304305306307315 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,575 of 4960

Thread: Paulinho (loaned to Guangzhou Evergrande)

  1. #4561
    Member
    ab739's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    227
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Can't wait to see a rested paulingoat next season

  2. #4562
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    729
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ab739 View Post
    Can't wait to see a rested paulingoat next season
    He is going to be the bridge between Iniesta and Arthur/Alena/Oriol.

    Play well next season, then sell him for 30 million and then the young guys can take over.

  3. #4563
    Member

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    272
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did well last season, but don’t mind selling him now when he can have high value if we can buy replacements like Pjanic or Thiago

  4. #4564
    Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    402
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    wait to sell until he wins Brazil the World Cup and Perez offers 200m for him

  5. #4565
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    867
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by GOAT_SUAREZ View Post
    He is going to be the bridge between Iniesta and Arthur/Alena/Oriol.

    Play well next season, then sell him for 30 million and then the young guys can take over.
    Iniesta, yes

  6. #4566
    Senior Member
    clemente's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    1,789
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's always really good for Brazil, shame we only know how to use him as a defensive midfielder workhouse

  7. #4567
    Senior Member
    Joan Laporta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,749
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very good.

  8. #4568
    Senior Member
    Trafalgar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,159
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Had a great chemistry with Coutinho

  9. #4569
    Barcaman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Posts
    29,121
    Blog Entries
    1
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by clemente View Post
    He's always really good for Brazil, shame we only know how to use him as a defensive midfielder workhouse
    Except we don't.

  10. #4570
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    12,923
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We definitely don't use him as a DM here that's reserved for the likes of Rakitic and Busi and rightfully so.

    The best position is like Jamdav said a while ago. is sort of in a #10/SS role behind Messi and Suarez in a 4-4-2 and having players behind him to cover him. Anywhere else he struggles since he's not the most technically nor tactically adept Midfielder we have.

  11. #4571
    Senior Member
    Joan Laporta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,749
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    We definitely don't use him as a DM here that's reserved for the likes of Rakitic and Busi and rightfully so.

    The best position is like Jamdav said a while ago. is sort of in a #10/SS role behind Messi and Suarez in a 4-4-2 and having players behind him to cover him. Anywhere else he struggles since he's not the most technically nor tactically adept Midfielder we have.
    It's true that's been his best position for us. But, he does the similar for Brazil. Imo, was great today. Casemiro to cover and he's able to run into the box, fantastic player.

  12. #4572
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    12,923
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    It's true that's been his best position for us. But, he does the similar for Brazil. Imo, was great today. Casemiro to cover and he's able to run into the box, fantastic player.
    Yeah and there's a reason why he still starting and why Renato Augusto got the axe is because he's deadly with Brazil.

    But I noticed some Brazil fans not really happy at all with Paulinho so far this WC. Today he was a lot better than he showed vs Switzerland though.

  13. #4573
    Senior Member
    Joan Laporta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,749
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Yeah and there's a reason why he still starting and why Renato Augusto got the axe is because he's deadly with Brazil.

    But I noticed some Brazil fans not really happy at all with Paulinho so far this WC. Today he was a lot better than he showed vs Switzerland though.
    Tite trusts him, but I don't think it all about coach's preferences. Paulinho has deserved to start. Was poor vs. Switzerland, but today just great. Maybe I'm blowing it out of proportions, but he moved so well and won tons of balls, created a few chances.

    For instance, last time he was replaced because he was poor, Renato was subbed in, today it was a tactical change. He's also been pretty good for us in 4-3-3.

    In the end, I'm happy we got him. Don't think it's a bad move.

  14. #4574
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    135
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joan Laporta View Post
    Tite trusts him, but I don't think it all about coach's preferences. Paulinho has deserved to start. Was poor vs. Switzerland, but today just great. Maybe I'm blowing it out of proportions, but he moved so well and won tons of balls, created a few chances.

    For instance, last time he was replaced because he was poor, Renato was subbed in, today it was a tactical change. He's also been pretty good for us in 4-3-3.

    In the end, I'm happy we got him. Don't think it's a bad move.
    what are you talking about? he was very mediocre today, subbed out thankfully.

  15. #4575
    Senior Member
    Joan Laporta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    4,749
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by abiabi View Post
    what are you talking about? he was very mediocre today, subbed out thankfully.
    Not, imo. He offered a lot today.

    3 key passes, 1 big chance created, a few tackles and interceptions, many duels won...