Paulinho

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
His limitations are easy to spot. Not able to turn around with the ball and orchestrate buildup. But with our approach in the first half it was okay how Paulinho moved and kept playing the ball back to the CBs or Rakitic and having his usual vertical runs with our without the ball when we were in Bilbao's half.
Good squad player to have. Unfortunately there is absolutely no place for him in our usual 4-4-2. As an attacking midfielder in 4-3-3 he is fine.

FinBarcelonafan

I thought he played good game. He made some good plays defensively and then created one chance and almost finished one. All over the pitch.

God Serena

First half was much improved over the usual Paulinho shitshow, but far from impressive. We could definitely get much better if the club had any desire to. Come next season I don't see him playing much with Arthur, Alena, and possibly Samper added to the team, with Coutinho finally being free to play in every competition.

Catta

First half was much improved over the usual Paulinho shitshow, but far from impressive. We could definitely get much better if the club had any desire to. Come next season I don't see him playing much with Arthur, Alena, and possibly Samper added to the team, with Coutinho finally being free to play in every competition.

Oh come on. You are the first to bash Mina, and say he is not good enough even though he had only one game for us, but still somehow believe in a crap player like Samper, there is no way that he will be in front of Paulinho. There is a bigger chance that Paulinho will be made captain next season than that Samper will play another minute for Barca. Next season Paulinho will bar injuries play more than Arthur and Alena combined.

Stoichkov1

Samper:lol:

Hamzah

High Definition Member

The players you described are all young and of a different profile. When it's needed a player of Paulinho's profile will play for tactical reasons. We've needed a player like him since Keita left.

Paulinho is a great sub and occasional starter. He also brings intangible qualities to the dressing room

Home of Barca Fans