Paulinho

CatalinR10

i was really nervous when i saw iniesta and busi coming out of the field and him coming in but he pulled it off and didn't fuck up anything, almost scored too.

God Serena

Said it hundreds of times by now but he's just much better suited to being a sub. He was used perfectly for his limited skillset tonight and it showed.

Meatball

Totally agree. Should never be a starter, been used the wrong way by EV. I think he is pretty decent as last 20 mins sub in.

M

MessiCam

This is what Paulinho does. He is a capable player but should play centrally and not wide. He put Willian in his pocket pretty quickly. He did it to Kroos in the Clasico too.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
This is what Paulinho does. He is a capable player but should play centrally and not wide. He put Willian in his pocket pretty quickly. He did it to Kroos in the Clasico too.

That is exactly what i was thinking watching him vs Willian. Don't know how much Willian's fatigue played into it, but he was much much more effective in defending him.

M

MessiCam

That is exactly what i was thinking watching him vs Willian. Don't know how much Willian's fatigue played into it, but he was much much more effective in defending him.

Paulinho's effectiveness tailed off when Valverde started using him in wide positions. He should be used as the box to box in a 4-3-3 and you will see the best of him. Like earlier in the season...

behindbrowneyes

Paulinho's effectiveness tailed off when Valverde started using him in wide positions. He should be used as the box to box in a 4-3-3 and you will see the best of him. Like earlier in the season...

Agreed. Coach playing him on the wing killed his career at Tottenham. He is not a winger/right midfielder.

clemente

The fuck is wrong with his first touch, ruined at least 10 chances for an amazing counter attack in the second half, 0 ability to control the ball when needed.

Home of Barca Fans