Paulinho

RIZALDINHO

Paulinho is not good enough to play for us why are we wasting 40m on signing a rubbish player. we should should sign seri or countinho and we already have to many cm in the team we should sell gomez, arda, this board is rubbish and need to be sacked they have don't know how to run a football team looks like we are not going win any trophies with this rubbish board and them siging rubbish players like Paulinho

blaugrana1987

Paulinho is not good enough to play for us why are we wasting 40m on signing a rubbish player. we should should sign seri or countinho and we already have to many cm in the team we should sell gomez, arda, this board is rubbish and need to be sacked they have don't know how to run a football team looks like we are not going win any trophies with this rubbish board and them siging rubbish players like Paulinho
They know how to run a business. Barto had two business he is running. He is also on trial for Neymar transfer for alleged tax fraud.

If you, for a second, think they dont know what they are doing by spending 40m for 29yo brazilian playing in China you are dead wrong friend.

This is a scheme for their own personal interests. Good thing 222m from Neymar transfer has been added to books so they can spend whats left on Coutinho and Dembele so fans and socios wont care for shit.

blaugrana1987

Rafinha started following him on twitter. Jeez wish we would just let these brazilians gtfo of our club. So childish and so shortighted. Who gives a fuck if new player is your countryman or not? I dont give a shit if you dont have partner for samba dancing and you feel bad, not my fucking problem. Act like grown man you man child...jesus fucking christ.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Look on the bright side, Bartomeu is gone once he signs Paulinho

We must look to where Paulinho will play in this team cnow that his signing is "imminent"

No, he's not.

That's far from guaranteed.

If you don't see the entire Camp Nou booing him tomorrow, he won't get ousted.

Devils

They are going to get away it, the fucking scum cunts...

[tw]896492815768707074[/tw]

[tw]896506956713795584[/tw]

All three will probably be announced at the same time. No one is going to jeer them, they leveraged this transfer saga to conduct their shady Brazilian business.

Despicable.

They are going to get away it, the fucking scum cunts...

[tw]896492815768707074[/tw]

[tw]896506956713795584[/tw]

All three will probably be announced at the same time. No one is going to jeer them, they leveraged this transfer saga to conduct their shady Brazilian business.

Despicable.

yup

blaugrana1987

They are.And thats why I laugh at people suggesting they are "dumb". Like "Hey board wtf!? For 200m you spent on robelinho from 2nd brasilian league, you could have bought Mbappe! Soo sooo dumb..."

They are not dumb. They are scheming.

Would LOVE if FSG announces Coutinho will be sitting out next year and wont be sold. Short term fail, long term gain.

Meh who am I kidding, socios would stll suck Bartomeos dick.

Thiago10

Still not convinced about Coutinho and Dembele tbh. I have this feeling that Dortmund will simply release a statement saying they won't let Dembele go, and I still can't see Klopp letting Coutinho go. Fingers crossed though. I wouldn't even be too mad about signing Paulinho anymore (although obviously Seri would have been miles better).

Best hope is, now that Bartomeu paid whoever he paid, he's done with Paulinho.

Valverde can prioritize Sergi Roberto and hopefully Alena over him, using the turd only as a destroyer when needed. Sign Coutinho and Dembele and things wouldn't look so bleak.

xXKonan

With how bad this window has been for us, it's up the club to make a statement signing trying to quell the fears and anger us fans have.

Paulinho is not that signing at all. if anything it will make things even worse.

I have no idea what the hell is wrong with Robert and the rest of the dudes planning. The board overall has a terrible reputation and this is just fuelling the mindset that they have no idea what they are doing.

Devils

Still not convinced about Coutinho and Dembele tbh. I have this feeling that Dortmund will simply release a statement saying they won't let Dembele go, and I still can't see Klopp letting Coutinho go. Fingers crossed though. I wouldn't even be too mad about signing Paulinho anymore (although obviously Seri would have been miles better).

You should be.

Barcelona is a publicly owned company. Meaning many people spend their hard earned money to commit to this club and help it become as successful as it can be. Any board who feels they can throw away 40m on crap like Paulinho, possibly involving shady monetary transfer and conflicts of interest, should be held accountable to the maximum degree.

Home of Barca Fans