Paulinho

Arkk

everyone is laughing at us and i can't even blame them :lol: its such a bad transfer when my friend heard were signing Paulinho he actually thought it was a young player for the future.. then he realized its THAT Paulinho :facepalm:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Coutinho looks to be arriving shortly. Paulinho can cover for him and let him roam free, busquets can control the game from deep positions.

Jombi

Coutinho looks to be arriving shortly. Paulinho can cover for him and let him roam free, busquets can control the game from deep positions.

oh please, stop the nonsense. There are hundreds of players we could have signed that would have made better sense than this dude. Roberto will be permanently benched and leave if "Paulinho is covering for Coutinho".

blaugrana1987

This is worse than Douglas signing. Atleast douglas came for only 3.5m. We are buying this retard for 40 fucking million. Bartemou should be immediately sacked if this deal goes through. Everything about this deal is shady as fuck..
This is worse because he is not only older then they were when they came, but he also costs more then both of them combined.

Arkk

gonna laugh my ass off if he has a stupidly high release clause, that will be the icing on the cake

Batistuta9

I'm lost for words. We keep on buying players that belong to mid table teams. After messi, iniesta and busquets are gone we are going to become one.

blaugrana1987

After we bought half of Valencia team for inflated prices, we are of to China to buy us some pre retirement Brazilians.

Friendship ended sith Valencia, now China is my best friend!

Porque

This will be the most disgusting transfer in the history of Barcelona.

Bartomeu will try to blend this deal in with Coutinho/Dembele, but if the socios have any backbone then it needs to be investigated.

Porque

After we bought half of Valencia team for inflated prices, we are of to China to buy us some pre retirement Brazilians.

Friendship ended sith Valencia, now China is my best friend!

Valencia owner is also Singaporean with most of his investments in HK and South-East Asia. These deals are not for the benefit of FCB or sporting reasons.

blaugrana1987

Valencia owner is also Singaporean with most of his investments in HK and South-East Asia. These deals are not for the benefit of FCB or sporting reasons.
I know that. As soon as I saw Gomes and Paco deal, and that sob Mendes, I knew they were shady. We paid almost 100m euros for players that played for 14th team in Spain.

These guys are running scheme, there is not a sigle doubt about it. For people to actually buy the crap that barto and co are so retarded is naive at best and insulting at worst.

Home of Barca Fans