Paulinho

Devils

It makes no fucking sense. Christ...

Klopp just basically said he didn't have power over what happens to Coutinho anymore, which means he's likely going to be coming. So why sign this guy?

The only thing I can think of, other than the conspiracies that are being thrown around, is that we are going to give Liverpool a player or two in the deal (Gomes/Rafinha) and we are signing this guy to replace them.

Raketa10

It makes no fucking sense. Christ...

Klopp just basically said he didn't have power over what happens to Coutinho anymore, which means he's likely going to be coming. So why sign this guy?

The only thing I can think of, other than the conspiracies that are being thrown around, is that we are going to give Liverpool a player or two in the deal (Gomes/Rafinha) and we are signing this guy to replace them.

Or maybe we'll give Rakitic...

George_Costanza

I dont watch them but read he has been their best and most high profile player. Fuck know if true or not but took it at face value.

Think you need to do the research if think they are getting as high profile a player from abroad for 20m.

Anyway are you now claiming they are investing this money back in team? Contradicts what you claimed before.

Didn't they get Paulinho for less than 15m? And you are saying he is the superstar for them which he is not. I watched Asian CL last year and never paid much attention to him.

blaugrana1987

Chinese buy him for 15m we buy him for 40m paying out his BC. He is going to be 30. Let that sink in...

Nothing to see here, absolutely nothing suspicious here.

JamDav1982

Didn't they get Paulinho for less than 15m? And you are saying he is the superstar for them which he is not as I watched Asian CL last year and never paid much attention to him.

What they bought him for is irrelevant really and you cant claim on one hand they can invest the 40m - in reality 20m - and claim on other hand they will pocket the cash for business deals.

George_Costanza

What they bought him for is irrelevant really and you cant claim on one hand they can invest the 40m - in reality 20m - and claim on other hand they will pocket the cash for business deals.

KuH.gif

Raketa10

We now have 10 midfielders. And out of those 10 with Iniesta aging only Busi is a world clas quality. JESUS what a mess! WHAT A FUCKING MESS!

blaugrana1987

Jesus fucking christ you are pathetic. ANYONE not seeing he is paid shill is out of his goddamn mind.

Home of Barca Fans