Paulinho

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Can these rumors die already? I feel tainted as a Barca fan for being link with this garbage for so long.

El Flaco

Right now, Paulinho's playing as starter for Guangzhou against Shandong Luneng in CSL.

Usually, you don't play or not even being called up for the match when a transfer is almost completed.

Maybe this means Paulinho won't come to us (at least this window)?

Jombi

Right now, Paulinho's playing as starter for Guangzhou against Shandong Luneng in CSL.

Usually, you don't play or not even being called up for the match when a transfer is almost completed.

Maybe this means Paulinho won't come to us (at least this window)?

So Paulinho incoming in January? Is that what you are implying?

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Robert Fernandez indicated that he wants to sign Paulinho and he seems to be our last remaining target when you consider or low budget. Though he did say there maybe two or three players AFTER semedo signing

El Flaco

So Paulinho incoming in January? Is that what you are implying?

Given to what our board is capable of, I can't confidently say our interest for Paulinho seems to be definitely over.

Sport reported a week ago that Guangzhou could let him leave in January once CSL is finished.

Which I think there's still a possibility that we might gonna sign Paulinho in January.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Robert Fernandez indicated that he wants to sign Paulinho and he seems to be our last remaining target when you consider or low budget. Though he did say there maybe two or three players AFTER semedo signing

When asked about Paulinho he said that if a player is not available and a transfer doesn't seem like happening, they'll look for alternatives.

Neymessi

The board isn't the only shit thing we have. Sorry but our socios are stupid as well considering they voted for this board again after elections were declared.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I just watched a Chinese game. His team against shendong. He gets up and down the pitch and is quite average on the ball but he pulled off a magical back heel assist I didn't expect. Defensively he is quite powerful and aggressive similar to Casemiro.

Galning

30M+ for 29 year old Paulinho, what is this club turning into. Could've just kept Gumbau if you wanted a comedyshow in midfield.

Home of Barca Fans