Paulinho

El Guaje

it's rather childish to come time after time again to hate and claim a player is the worst signing in barca's history while he banged 8 goals in half a season as a midfielder.

U trashed him on 12 august like everyone else here including me where it was clear he would join us . He started playing good and then boom u dissapeared during his good spell of games , all those game scored only to reaper again in january after he started playing bad , lmao. So yeah , i'm gonna call on your bullshit cause you're a hater.

He was 'good' only because he scored a few goals here and there. Now when he doesnt, he is totally worthless. He isnt even worth a bag of horse shit and we paid 40m for him hahahaha. Now that he doesnt score, he is being exposed for the shit player he actually is.

He should NEVER start. EVER. Not even against a division 5 team. He could be useful when we need a goal or need someone to bully people in the middle but in any other case he souldnt even be in the squad.

Sorin

What a defensive beast this guy is! What formidable balance he brings!

He should be the one coming on in the 60th or 70th minute in the case we need a goal or to change tactics. Not Dembele and Coutinho. Just think about it, Coutinho and Dembele are options off the bench instead of this guy. Dumb fucks with Valverde the top honcho.

5ergio_Busquets

Neither Gomes nor Paulinho should be playing for Barca.

Sure, but Gomes was the better available option for the double pivot role.
Not only they are not good enough but also the club did massively overpay for them. 40m for a player from the Chinese league who flopped in Europe and was labeled the worst signing in Tottenham's history? Really?
No one can understand the logic behind this signing til today.

God Serena

Remember when Gomes played constantly and failed to influence the game even a little bit? Remember when Rakitic wasn't able to move faster than a light jog and only knew how to pass backwards?

I would kill to get that back. Paulinho is a special kind of bad in that you know he's going to be dogshit no matter what, it's just a question of if he's going to score or not. Unfortunately, the answer to that question is a resounding "No". Shame.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
This is worse than I thought lol

DXPEqH1XUAAfGj6.jpg

dakt

This is worse than I thought lol

DXPEqH1XUAAfGj6.jpg

This stats could be pulled off by any professional football player. Just pick any random player from any random league from any league level.
As long as he's fit to run, that's all that is required.

Sorin

Is Valverde blind or something? This guy hasn't played a decent match in ages. Why use him every week in the first 11? It's mind boggling that is what it is. You just stand there and watch, dumfounded, what the hell is he doing out there. You can't even say you play with one man less, it's even worse than that. At least you can't expect stupid fouls or stupid passes by having a clear pitch instead of him . It's like the other team plays with 12 men against our 10. We're like 2 men short. You add Vidal and we're at least 3 men short :lol:

FCBfan22

On sunday, we have possibly the most important match of the season.

And I don't want this guy anywhere near it.

Home of Barca Fans