Paulinho

MessiTHEgoat

if he starts against chelsea in the second leg, i'll riot.

friendly reminder that we are 13 days away from it... and dembélé ain't getting any minutes, our 150m signing.

5ergio_Busquets

Probably the worst player to ever play for Barca. Can anyone explain why the double pivot man was playing so far forward and wasting the team's attack build-up? And again he showed his defending is incredibly bad.

Nothanks

he's bad but he's providing rotation so whatever, so long as we don't lose points or anything im glad rakitic is getting rest.

CatalinR10

Stop with the childish "hater" thing.
Difficult to find such a low quality player in Barca history.

it's rather childish to come time after time again to hate and claim a player is the worst signing in barca's history while he banged 8 goals in half a season as a midfielder.

U trashed him on 12 august like everyone else here including me where it was clear he would join us . He started playing good and then boom u dissapeared during his good spell of games , all those game scored only to reaper again in january after he started playing bad , lmao. So yeah , i'm gonna call on your bullshit cause you're a hater.

Cule4life

The Culest
ORwUDtf.gif

gatsu

it's rather childish to come time after time again to hate and claim a player is the worst signing in barca's history while he banged 8 goals in half a season as a midfielder.

U trashed him on 12 august like everyone else here including me where it was clear he would join us . He started playing good and then boom u dissapeared during his good spell of games , all those game scored only to reaper again in january after he started playing bad , lmao. So yeah , i'm gonna call on your bullshit cause you're a hater.

He never played good. was always trash before coming to Barça and still now. nothing has changed exept people beginning to open their eyes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sorry, but he's absolutely trash right now.

So Valverde will reward him by starting him against Atletico. He should come off the bench to solidify a lead. Not start a game.

Home of Barca Fans