Paulinho

LeeRomeno

You very specifically started this, for no god damned reason. You can try to revise history but prior to this post we weren't at odds in any way.

Now, I'm not sure exactly what the fuck your problem with me is, but as I've said, I'm tired of it. Why don't you try talking football for once instead of picking up a personal agenda against a specific poster?

O really, there have been several posts, in Ter Stegen thread, Samper thread and elsewhere, where you have just trashed anyone disagreeing with you.
As for being hater, that the single most annoying characteristic I dislike here.
If my favorite team buys a player, I see no point in hating him, before he has even stepped on the field. Paulinho got so much trash for no good reason, from you and others as well.
What is worse is if he is actually doing good instead of accepting it, you instead wait in shadows and hope for players form to drop to come out with the trash again.
Such a negative attitude, hoping your own players to fail, just so can continue your petty agenda.

Is there a forumrule that you have to post when a player you dont like plays ok?
I dont post much when players i like less plays well either.

Whats worse to me, is when people overhype players that are invisible for 89 minutes than makes a tapin and then gets called a GOAT and that he was MOTM.
And that includes even Messi when he has invisible games then scores.

Or people that turn their capes over and over first saying a player is good, then bad, then good. Theres even mods on this forum that does that, and thats more annoying.

Yes, you can only either hate a player or praise and overrate him. No middle ground. It is also written in rules after you joined, that you simply cannot be fan of the squad, you need to be fan of certain players.

God Serena

O really, there have been several posts, in Ter Stegen thread, Samper thread and elsewhere, where you have just trashed anyone disagreeing with you.

Wrong. Even in my massive arguments with Jamdav and Mandrake I haven't trashed them themselves. I also don't see what that has to do with you.

As for being hater, that the single most annoying characteristic I dislike here.
If my favorite team buys a player, I see no point in hating him, before he has even stepped on the field. Paulinho got so much trash for no good reason, from you and others as well.

He got hate for numerous, very specific reasons, and all it took was to understand those reasons was to pay attention. He's 29 years old, costed 40 million, is playing in China, and his only European experience was flopping for Spurs. All valid reasons to think he's trash.

What is worse is if he is actually doing good instead of accepting it, you instead wait in shadows and hope for players form to drop to come out with the trash again.
Such a negative attitude, hoping your own players to fail, just so can continue your petty agenda.

I've already proven I didn't wait for him to drop in form to trash his play. Just scroll up, you can even click that little blue arrow in the quote box to take you to the exact post. I don't "Wait in the shadows", I've been very vocal from the beginning that Paulinho is not quality and I don't "Hope" for any player to fail, I recognize those that will, and Paulinho's lack of quality has always stuck out like a sore thumb, being masked by him pulling a goal out of his rear every now and then until recently.

vlad

But really what are the chances that 29 yeard old reject from tottenham, coming from china turn to be a good player for barca? Guy adds nothing

Barca could get 29old matuidi for 20m, he would be perfect fit for 4-4-2, but no player from china for 40m was better option

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
But really what are the chances that 29 yeard old reject from tottenham, coming from china turn to be a good player for barca? Guy adds nothing

Barca could get 29old matuidi for 20m, but no player from china for 40m was better option

His price for the club was around 32M, Paulinho refused part of his salary and it's the only reason why this transfer happened. And they picked him for his performances with Brazil NT, not because of his play in China.

LeeRomeno

Wrong. Even in my massive arguments with Jamdav and Mandrake I haven't trashed them themselves. I also don't see what that has to do with you.

He got hate for numerous, very specific reasons, and all it took was to understand those reasons was to pay attention. He's 29 years old, costed 40 million, is playing in China, and his only European experience was flopping for Spurs. All valid reasons to think he's trash.

I've already proven I didn't wait for him to drop in form to trash his play. Just scroll up, you can even click that little blue arrow in the quote box to take you to the exact post. I don't "Wait in the shadows", I've been very vocal from the beginning that Paulinho is not quality and I don't "Hope" for any player to fail, I recognize those that will, and Paulinho's lack of quality has always stuck out like a sore thumb, being masked by him pulling a goal out of his rear every now and then until recently.

Hilarious, it is if like he personally blackmailed club to sign him. He was signed because coach/board wanted him, how exactly is it his fault rofl. He even was willing to take a paycut to join us and has been nothing but model player with good effort and always giving his best and scoring vital goals on the way. I can understand why players like Arda would be hated, but him? 29 years is the best age for midfielders, you are at your prime both physically and mentally, 40 million is peanuts in todays market, not to mention the transfer happened in Neys departure summer, where all prices were tripled for us and buying out someone was most probably best option. Last but not least, flopping in PL (which mainly happened due to the coach who wanted him signed being sacked) does not mean he should flop in La Liga, which is totally different type of league.

As for last part, in the end it does not matter if you hide in shadows and wait for bad games or trash someone unfairly if his performances are good. All it does is prove that you are stubborn idiot, who cannot ever admit you are wrong and keeps on going with agenda of trashing someone because he is 29 years old. Nice going mr football genius.

God Serena

Hilarious, it is if like he personally blackmailed club to sign him. He was signed because coach/board wanted him, how exactly is it his fault rofl. He even was willing to take a paycut to join us and has been nothing but model player with good effort and always giving his best and scoring vital goals on the way. I can understand why players like Arda would be hated, but him? 29 years is the best age for midfielders, you are at your prime both physically and mentally, 40 million is peanuts in todays market, not to mention the transfer happened in Neys departure summer, where all prices were tripled for us and buying out someone was most probably best option. Last but not least, flopping in PL (which mainly happened due to the coach who wanted him signed being sacked) does not mean he should flop in La Liga, which is totally different type of league.

I think this is the first time you've tried to say something to me deeper than "Hurr dur you an idiot" and "football knowledge!". Congratulations.

As for last part, in the end it does not matter if you hide in shadows and wait for bad games or trash someone unfairly if his performances are good. All it does is prove that you are stubborn idiot, who cannot ever admit you are wrong and keeps on going with agenda of trashing someone because he is 29 years old. Nice going mr football genius.

Nothing idiotic about seeing Paulinho's faults even when masked by him succeeding in an area that isn't his role in the team. But keep the attacks coming, you don't seem capable of actually discussing or countering anything I've said about Paulinho's quality, but damn, I sure an an idiot with no football knowledge. Right.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Like a deer in headlights out there. No business playing against Chelsea in the CL. Horrible first touch and decisions.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Worst player in the first half. All alone on Messi's cross and fluffed it. Poor turnover from what should have been a simple pass almost led to a Chelsea goal and he kills every counter attack.

The novelty is wearing off.

Scars of Belo Horizonte returning.

Home of Barca Fans