Paulinho

Horatio

You're welcome
Can someone please explain to me what this tea everybody is talking about, is all about? The one Suarez is holding. I think I've seen Messi drinking it too.

It's Yerba Mate. Famous drink of South-America. You put the herbs in a gourd or ceramic(Suarez is holding one) and keep adding water to it(canister Suarez is holding just contains hot water). I drink it daily now as well. Supposedly very nutritious with vitamins and stuff and keeps your body hydrated. It does contain caffeine but it helped me quit cigarettes.

Leong157

Yeah, the midfield of Paulinho Rakitic Busq and Gomes was not good combination in a match like this. There is no one who can dribble the ball forward in tight space.

kattanib

definitely one of the most overrated player here, a very limited player. Pochettino didn't kick his ass out to china for no good reason.

Do you understand the concept of "team work"? It is a concept based on having various people with different tasks and specialities is more effecient than one or few people trying to do everything.

Objectively speaking, Paulinho's contribution to this Barca so far is undeniable. You are entitled to your opinion, but not your own facts.

Home of Barca Fans