Paulinho

Jombi

Can make a judgement on how he has looked so far and he has provided some things the team lacks.

No more benefiting from low expectations than being harshly judged as some want it to be an awful signing.

I have never commented once in this thread I believe. I have yet to judge him at all since joining. But yeah, guarantee us the treble and score 15 goals...Lets all believe that.

Joan

What's ridiculous about Paulinho scoring 15 this season?

Nothing at all

And he doesn't just improve our defence but also attack, game is more fluid, links up with Messi well..

Hope to see him starting tomorrow alongside Busquets and Iniesta.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Almost scored again. Haven't seen a midfielder with such a knack for goal since Frank Lampard.

Alright, Cesc maybe too.

Horatio

You're welcome
Does seem like an addition to the midfield as his strength on the ball brings calmness. Did have a misplaced pass or two.

wisconsincule

He’s better coming from deep in the midfield and joining in the attack. Trying to play him as an attacking mid and running our offense though him clearly doesn’t work.

M

MessiCam

He’s better coming from deep in the midfield and joining in the attack. Trying to play him as an attacking mid and running our offense though him clearly doesn’t work.

This. I also think he’s more useful as an impact sub.

Home of Barca Fans