Paulinho

raedkuwait

And for 20 m barca would get proven player on biggest stages, sound like you want to say that 40 m for paulinho is better job then 20 for matuidi, how?

Interesting thing is that paulinho does not show anything special, he scored some goals against minions, now here
we praising him, but it will not last long im pretty sure, tough matches are coming and guy is average player

lets say he scores 3 or 4 winning goals , thats 12 points in the league, and i think he already scored the winning goal, a stunning
winning goal that gave us 3 vital points, plus when ever he comes on as a sub, the whole level of our attacking play improves in
a refreshing way. i really really like this guy.

Last edited:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
lets say he scores 3 or 4 winning goals , thats 12 points in the league, and i think he already scored the winning goal, a stunning
winning goal that gave us 3 vital points, plus when ever he comes on as a sub, the whole level of our attacking play improves in
a refreshing way. i really really like this guy.

4 winning goals would amount to securing 8 points but yeah agree with the rest of the post

RIZALDINHO

Paulinho has more goals than Bale, Benzema and Ronaldo combined and more assists than Modric and Kroos combined.

all three of them are better players than Paulinho and have scored and won more trophies than Paulinho ever has. i would prefer bale, Benzema, Ronaldo, Modric and Kroos in the barca tam than paulinho who is a rubbish player not good enough to play for barca.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
At the moment Paulinho is good enough. I was laughing about his transfer too but so far he has done all he could and helped the team a couple of times.

Nothanks

all three of them are better players than Paulinho and have scored and won more trophies than Paulinho ever has. i would prefer bale, Benzema, Ronaldo, Modric and Kroos in the barca tam than paulinho who is a rubbish player not good enough to play for barca.

Ban this guy, who dares insult a club legend that is Paulinho.

PhilS

Interesting thing is that paulinho does not show anything special, he scored some goals against minions, now here
we praising him, but it will not last long im pretty sure, tough matches are coming and guy is average player

Sure, he's an average player, who will score about 15 goals this year with almost all of his minutes coming as a sub, and who always improves the team's defense whenever he is on the field.

Barca would be guaranteed the treble with more average players like this.

Jombi

Sure, he's an average player, who will score about 15 goals this year with almost all of his minutes coming as a sub, and who always improves the team's defense whenever he is on the field.

Barca would be guaranteed the treble with more average players like this.

Talk about hyping him up and him benefiting from rock bottom expectations.

Jombi

Or you playing him down as want him to be complete shit.

Works both ways. He has been a solid signing so far.

Far too early to make a judgement. The hype in this thread about him is absurd. He's definitely benefiting massively from low expectations. 15 goals? guaranteed the treble? Thats ridiculous hype and shooting that nonsense down has nothing to do with playing him down.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Far too early to make a judgement. The hype in this thread about him is absurd. He's definitely benefiting massively from low expectations.

Can make a judgement on how he has looked so far and he has provided some things the team lacks.

No more benefiting from low expectations than being harshly judged as some want it to be an awful signing.

Home of Barca Fans