Paulinho

Raketa10

He did well but we’ll see how he’ll do it against stronger opponents. Also his player scored after a corner. I am still not convinced, need to see him against big teams.

Total-Football

0 creativity in his passing and 0 ability to make vertical passes. But then again so are the rest of the useless midfielders.. At least his imposing physique adds something in the final third as the posters said above. I'm just afraid that vs real midfields paulinho wont even see the ball moving around him.

clemente

Should have finished that Messi magic, I hate the fact that 100% Rakitic will start next game while goat, Roberto, Denis will be sitting on the bench for whatever the fuck reason...

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Always a threat in the box, but right now would be more useful as a CF than as a midfielder, or as an impact player off the bench.

vlad

Just thinking how those barca fans who were insulting him on social media when he was coming feel when he is showing that he is a decent player

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
He looked better as midfielder today because he had plenty of space as Greeks sat deep.

I do want him to be a hit in midfield but let's see how he does against different teams.

Just thinking how those barca fans who were insulting him on social media when he was coming feel when he is showing that he is a decent player

I'm glad I was seemingly wrong about him. But it was perfectly reasonable of me to doubt a player who hadn't played in Europe for years and the decision of a board with a long history of stupid decisions.

It's his job to prove me wrong and I'm glad he's doing so.

Do you really think we wanted to be right about him?

Last edited:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He should be a starter right now. I'm sick of seeing Rakitic out there time and time again without merit, Paulinho is at least an improvement there.

Home of Barca Fans