Paulinho

MessiTHEgoat

You're all taking the piss but he will be a good signing

i don't know if it's sarcasm,

but 40m for a 29 yo player, signed a fucking 5 years contrat, neglecting the fact he comes from a chinese league + being spurs reject, he should pull some very good perfomances to be called a "good signing"

FinBarcelonafan

i don't know if it's sarcasm,

but 40m for a 29 yo player, signed a fucking 5 years contrat, neglecting the fact he comes from a chinese league + being spurs reject, he should pull some very good perfomances to be called a "good signing"

Just reading that makes my head dizzy. What in the world they were thinking? Hope for the best now...

Ritchie

It'd make more sense if we had a team of kids and needed more experience. The squad is too top heavy with players 29 and over as it is.

Givenchy

well he came on and the world didn't end.

shame Pique didn't flick the ball back to him, he was in a good position to score. play him over Raki please

Devils

Have to say he made some good runs into the box. Both Pique and Denis should have passed the ball to him.

cule19

I obviously don't know what instructions he was given by Valverde but he seemed clueless. His positioning during build-up was terrible, he seemed to just be taking up space. Other than that, well he didn't even touch the ball after the first header from the throw-in. Hopefully he gets more comfortable position-wise with more minutes.

Home of Barca Fans