Paulinho

Barcilliant

Energy, Muscle and yeah that's about it.

He's pretty much going to be our poor man's Brazilian Vidal.

I always wanted Vidal or Pogba at Barca. The only drawback with Vidal is the fact that he's a bit of a headcase otherwise he's a terrific B2B midfielder

Neeraj

I always wanted Vidal or Pogba at Barca. The only drawback with Vidal is the fact that he's a bit of a headcase otherwise he's a terrific B2B midfielder

Seeing him more and more in the last couple of seasons, I lost respect for Vidal. He's a retard, not one who has 1 or 2 moments in a season, but one that's a liability in pretty much any game. He goes all out in needless situations, loses his head easily and in general doesn't seem to have half a brain. Look at ridiculous challenges in a game as important as a CL semi final. I wouldn't want him anywhere near our club.

Energy, Muscle and yeah that's about it.

He's pretty much going to be our poor man's Brazilian Vidal.

Paulinho's best attribute is his scoring ability. He may bring up energy and muscle because barça used to finesse midfielders, but he's a scorer. He likes to infiltrate defenses and playing alongside smart midfielders will help him a lot.

If Messi is used as a fake #9, that'll help him even more.

RIZALDINHO

Paulinho's best attribute is his scoring ability. He may bring up energy and muscle because barça used to finesse midfielders, but he's a scorer. He likes to infiltrate defenses and playing alongside smart midfielders will help him a lot.

If Messi is used as a fake #9, that'll help him even more.

no its not he only scored 6 goals in 45 appearances for spurs. he has no football skills he could not do keep ups at his presentation. he could only do 4. he is a rubbish player who was only signed by Bartomeu for his personal business.

kattanib

no its not he only scored 6 goals in 45 appearances for spurs. *he has no football skills he could not do keep ups at his presentation. he could only do 4.* he is a rubbish player who was only signed by Bartomeu for his personal business.

A general tip, always try to have your facts right. If you mess that up, you lose credibility and thus you lose the argument

El Guaje

I think 99% of us fans hate this transfer but now that he is here we must watch him with an open mind. Lets see how he'll perform....

Home of Barca Fans