Paulinho

Albo

Here come the propaganda.

What propaganda? Our midfield is so shit even Paulinho can help, he will bring much needed physicality and speed because it seems that our midfielders are bunch of babies, they are just getting pushed around. In 3 months ( if Coutinho/Dembele won't come) our starting mid will be Paulinho--Busquets (if he gets over his slump)--Roberto. Mark my words.

Last edited:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
What propaganda? Our midfield is so shit even Paulinho can help, he will bring much needed physicality and speed because it seems that our midfielders are bunch of babies, they are just getting pushed around. In 3 months ( if Coutinho/Dembele won't come) our starting mid will be Paulinho--Busquets (if he gets over his slump)--Roberto. Mark my words.

Are you kidding me? We dont need physicality, we need quick thinkers with vision. If you dont let the opponent get to the ball, they wont get the chance to bully you off the ball because you are always one step ahead. The shitfest Barca is now struggling with is because of settling for signings like this, even if we get past the whole shady thing around it (which definitely struck a cord with board that they felt the need to address it) Physicality in the midfield in our 10th priority right now, we need sharp and smart controllers and quick attacking midfielder, who can help in scoring. If I have to go by example, I'd say we need a Verratti type player and an Isco type.

This whole "physical presence" bullshit is what mouth pieces like MD is feeding us to make us consider this as a not a fully low grade shady deal and a deal that was done with club's need in consideration while it is anything but. This whole forum is currently coming after Busi's ass, without considering what makes Busi tick. He is one of the sharpest DMs out there but he needs to feed to and feed off a central controlling midfielder. we have not provided him with that and yet we want him to boss it around. And now Who are we presenting him with? Paulinho...whose first touch can put Ramos' penalty to shame sometimes...

Last edited:

ryuken

Do you think I give a fuk if he give a car and a headphone to his driver. Fact is he should not even be on a plane to Barcelona in the 1st place, paying 40 mil for this and now ppl find all sort of excuses to make it out to be our golden deal. Physical presence make you go to China to look for player? Why not Russia then?

Albo

Are you kidding me? We dont need physicality, we need quick thinkers with vision. If you dont let the opponent get to the ball, they wont get the chance to bully you off the ball because you are always one step ahead. The shitfest Barca is now struggling with is because of settling for signings like this, even if we get past the whole shady thing around it (which definitely struck a cord with board that they felt the need to address it) Physicality in the midfield in our 10th priority right now, we need sharp and smart controllers and quick attacking midfielder, who can help in scoring. If I have to go by example, I'd say we need a Verratti type player and an Isco type.

This whole "physical presence" bullshit is what mouth pieces like MD is feeding us to make us consider this as a not a fully low grade shady deal and a deal that was done with club's need in consideration while it is anything but. This whole forum is currently coming after Busi's ass, without considering what makes Busi tick. He is one of the sharpest DMs out there but he needs to feed to and feed off a central controlling midfielder. we have not provided him with that and yet we want him to boss it around. And now Who are we presenting him with? Paulinho...whose first touch can put Ramos' penalty to shame sometimes...

Quick thinking doesn't really help if you are surrounded by turtles which is our problem right now. We need more agile players with quick wit. Paulinho is not obviously the ideal choice but our midfield is in such shambles that I'm fine with any choice as long as it's not Gomes, Iniesta or Rakitic. Busquets can't play with an another slow ass player.

Last edited:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Quick thinking doesn't really help if you are surrounded by turtles which is our problem right now. We need more agile players with quick wit. Paulinho is not obviously the ideal choice but our midfield is in such shambles that I'm fine with any choice as long as it's not Gomes, Iniesta or Rakitic. Busquets can't play with an another slow ass player.

The whole point of quick thinking CM/AM is to maintain a pass and move strategy that is based on flexible triangles...doesn't need too fast players, needs smart players and positional play and awareness.

ronniecro

if there won't be protests during his presentation then fuck everything,i don't even care if he's going to be on receiving end or bartomeu and board,people need to show their frustration before it's too late

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
DHaa-wJUwAAi4xw

Looking like he won the lottery, and I guess you could say he did.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
The FCB admin really must live in a parallel universe in which Barca fans are head over heels for Paulinho's singing and cant wait to get the latest update on him right after getting our asses handed to us.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

>typin a wall here for the newbs :clapping:

Batistuta9

I still can't believe we bought this guy. He isn't even the best player in china, even Oscar would be better. Definitely something dodgy behind the scenes.

Home of Barca Fans