Paulinho

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
So Guangzhou Evergrande released a statement to Chinese Press saying they rejected Barca's 20m offer for Paulinho which was to be paid in two installments?

“Paulinho, who has signed his renewal in January 2017, is an important player for our club in the long run. That is why we have given an official response to Barcelona. We reject the club’s offer for Paulinho, it is not in our plans to sell the player. However we want to express our gratitude to Barcelona for having Paulinho in such high esteem.”

Jombi

The lack of intelligence by our board is absolutely appalling. Trying to sign a 29 year old from China? Its hard to believe they are really this dumb and there might be more sinister things at play here.

xXKonan

I really have no idea what the Sporting department sees in Paulinho that we don't already have. Do these guys not realize we already have a couple of Midfielders who offer the same thing he does but even better? I remember one MD article saying the club were interested in him because they think he would bring "Balance" :staringpep:

I liked it when we were heavily linked with guys like Seri who would actually bring something different and fit the mold on what we need.

Cule4life

The Culest
271.gif

Home of Barca Fans