Vitinho

khaled_a_d

Early signs but it seems we could have another Marlon in our case.

Not always easy to come here and impress off the bat but Vitinho has done well so far in Preseason and I hope he keeps it up!

He will cost far more than Marlon, almost same what we paid back for Deulofeu IIRC so I he will need to show more than Marlon
That said, he look very promising and the idea of him and Alena in barca B midfield look exciting. Young but relatively experienced duo and seem to complement each other well.
His style close to Thiago, sloppy passing but great vision

God Serena

Early signs but it seems we could have another Marlon in our case.

Not always easy to come here and impress off the bat but Vitinho has done well so far in Preseason and I hope he keeps it up!

I'd hope he'd be much better than just our next Marlon, considering Marlon failed to impress Valverde and whether or not he'll play any role in the coming season is iffy.

xXKonan

He will cost far more than Marlon, almost same what we paid back for Deulofeu IIRC so I he will need to show more than Marlon
That said, he look very promising and the idea of him and Alena in barca B midfield look exciting. Young but relatively experienced duo and seem to complement each other well.
His style close to Thiago, sloppy passing but great vision
I wondered how Gerard would use him myself. from what I've picked up from his days in Brazil in the videos I've watched he looked like a CM/#10 hybrid, he would get into advanced positions and go deep when needed like a CM.

It seems Gerard is using him just like he was in Brazil in a 4-3-3. which is good because I was afraid he would get stuck out wide mostly in a 4-3-3 in the front line like a winger. early days but yeah his passing is sloppy but his vision and technical skill with the ball is really good. can't wait to see him and Alena pair up this season.

Last edited:

tacticvarium

It'll be interesting to see how Gerard López would use Aleñá and Vitinho together since both are pretty attack-minded players. Aleñá is able to focus more on #6 role if necessary to balance the midfield but it would be also waste of his attacking talents. It didn't look well-balanced when Aleñá and Kaptoum were paired up so I wonder what López would do this time.

Porque

Really like what I seen of Vitinho so far. If he is prepared to put in the hard work (and it seems that way at this early stage) then I believe we have a first team player in our hands.

Nothanks

So I haven't watched much of Barca B to really hold an opinion but whats the story with this guy? how has he done for us

Galning

So I haven't watched much of Barca B to really hold an opinion but whats the story with this guy? how has he done for us

I've only watched Barça B's homegames this season because I can't be bothered watching a shitty stream most of the time, but he has been really underwhelming for me. Talent is there but pretty sloppy, loses the ball easily, etc. If you compare him to other attacking talent we've had in recent years, I'd say he's worse than the likes of Halilovic from what I've seen so far.
He doesn't stand out for Barça B so he's nowhere near ready for the first team. My two cents thus far.. maybe he needs an adaption period and he will improve as the season goes on.

Nothanks

thanks for the response, I was always curious because he shined so much in the summer for us hopefully he picks it up.

Messi983

He started good last summer so I was hoping he could maybe make it here but it was obvious he should've shown much more for us to execute his 15M (IIRC) buy clause. I still believe he's a good player and should have a solid career. Good luck.

[tw]1011202343461883906[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans