User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 61 to 66 of 66

Thread: Vitinho

  1. #61
    Senior Member
    khaled_a_d's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Cairo
    Posts
    7,177
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Early signs but it seems we could have another Marlon in our case.

    Not always easy to come here and impress off the bat but Vitinho has done well so far in Preseason and I hope he keeps it up!
    He will cost far more than Marlon, almost same what we paid back for Deulofeu IIRC so I he will need to show more than Marlon
    That said, he look very promising and the idea of him and Alena in barca B midfield look exciting. Young but relatively experienced duo and seem to complement each other well.
    His style close to Thiago, sloppy passing but great vision

  2. #62
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    4,280
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Early signs but it seems we could have another Marlon in our case.

    Not always easy to come here and impress off the bat but Vitinho has done well so far in Preseason and I hope he keeps it up!
    I'd hope he'd be much better than just our next Marlon, considering Marlon failed to impress Valverde and whether or not he'll play any role in the coming season is iffy.

  3. #63
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    9,210
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by khaled_a_d View Post
    He will cost far more than Marlon, almost same what we paid back for Deulofeu IIRC so I he will need to show more than Marlon
    That said, he look very promising and the idea of him and Alena in barca B midfield look exciting. Young but relatively experienced duo and seem to complement each other well.
    His style close to Thiago, sloppy passing but great vision
    I wondered how Gerard would use him myself. from what I've picked up from his days in Brazil in the videos I've watched he looked like a CM/#10 hybrid, he would get into advanced positions and go deep when needed like a CM.

    It seems Gerard is using him just like he was in Brazil in a 4-3-3. which is good because I was afraid he would get stuck out wide mostly in a 4-3-3 in the front line like a winger. early days but yeah his passing is sloppy but his vision and technical skill with the ball is really good. can't wait to see him and Alena pair up this season.
    Last edited by xXKonan; 7th August 2017 at 03:03 AM.

  4. #64
    Member
    tacticvarium's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    218
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It'll be interesting to see how Gerard López would use Aleñá and Vitinho together since both are pretty attack-minded players. Aleñá is able to focus more on #6 role if necessary to balance the midfield but it would be also waste of his attacking talents. It didn't look well-balanced when Aleñá and Kaptoum were paired up so I wonder what López would do this time.

  5. #65
    Junior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    63
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Really like what I seen of Vitinho so far. If he is prepared to put in the hard work (and it seems that way at this early stage) then I believe we have a first team player in our hands.

  6. #66
    Senior Member
    jairzinho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    América do Sul
    Posts
    1,290
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Porque View Post
    Really like what I seen of Vitinho so far. If he is prepared to put in the hard work (and it seems that way at this early stage) then I believe we have a first team player in our hands.
    Neymar replacement