Vitinho

xXKonan

[tw]879812380410212353[/tw]

Gerard Romero reiterated he's going to play for Barca B next season. he says Vitinho and Marlon will occupy the two non eu spots in the squad.

Last edited:

xXKonan

So he thinks Marlon will stay in B team and we'll only have 3 "official" first team CBs?
The rumors were that if the B team gets promoted Marlon would switch from the First team and B team back and fourth when needed.

He gets constant play time with the B team in the Second division while getting call ups with the main team. apparently they want to do this to ease him in to the first team.

Messi983

I can understand the logic behind that, because he needs to get regular playing time every week which he won't get in first team but don't know if this will really work. Also, I think there is a rule he can't return to play for B team if he plays in 10 (?) games for first team.

Anyway, good news about Vitinho if true. I'm waiting for official confirmation. I only watched a few videos of him but he seems to have what it's required of Barça's midfielder so we'll see how he'll adapt.

xXKonan

I can understand the logic behind that, because he needs to get regular playing time every week which he won't get in first team but don't know if this will really work. Also, I think there is a rule he can't return to play for B team if he plays in 10 (?) games for first team.

Anyway, good news about Vitinho if true. I'm waiting for official confirmation. I only watched a few videos of him but he seems to have what it's required of Barça's midfielder so we'll see how he'll adapt.
I seen some Palmerias fans say he's a pretty big talent coming through their academy that should have gotten a chance with the first team ages ago.

xXKonan

Triple post so sorry about that but MD says he will arrive tomorrow. Here's the MD article post on it. using google translate.

Vitinho arrives tomorrow loaned by Palmeiras and with a purchase option

-The midfielder, who will play in the club azulgrana, will make the preseason with the first team and the club azulgrana is reserved to be able to buy it for 12 million at the end of the campaign

-In case he reaches the first team, the Brazilian club would receive two million more in variables

Brazilian midfielder Victor Hugo Santana Carvalho , 19, known footballing as Vitinho , will land tomorrow in Barcelona from Sao Paulo.

Born on March 24, 1998, Vitinho is loaned for a season for Barca, but Barca will keep a € 12 million option for the season finale, plus two more if the player reaches the first equipment. Before joining the subsidiary, which is scheduled to return to work on July 17, Vitinho will be examined by Ernesto Valverde and the other coaches during the preseason of the first team, as well as Marlon, Ortolà, Aleñà, Cucurella and Palencia . Depending on how he sees them, the Extremadura coach could even take some to the United States tour, which starts on the 19th.

Multipurpose player

Vitinho can act as both the right inside and the middle point. He is skillful, creative, with dribble and last pass. After marveling at the U-20 Palmeiras (he was chosen best player of the Tournament of Bellinzona in Switzerland and impressed in the Junior Glass of Sao Paulo), has already debuted in the first team, although he has not played with the desired frequency, His technician gave the approval that it was filmed in Europe with the Barça branch. Vitinho is international in the lower categories of Brazil, selection with which has competed in Catalunya in the MIC, the famous International tournament that is celebrated every Easter in the Costa Brava.

Palmeiras partner since the boy of Gabriel Jesus, the striker who now plays for Manchester City, Palmeiras rejected an offer for him from Bayern Munich last January. In the collaboration agreement signed months ago by Barça and Palmeiras in Barcelona, ​​as a result of realizing the option of buying the Barca team on the central Yerry Mina , the possibility of adding Vitinho was also discussed , something that has materialized in The last weeks.

Those who have seen Vitinho talk about him wonders, and see in this midfielder a dribble that Neymar had when he played in the Brazilian league with Santos.

While waiting for what can be his progression in the Barca branch, and if he convinces the coaches so that Barca will end up exercising their option to buy at the end of the season, Vitinho will arrive tomorrow with the illusion of success
http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...ona-cesion-opcion-de-compra-pretemporada.html

Messi983

Good news. Really excited about this kid, I think he has what it takes to succeed here if he'll work hard.

Home of Barca Fans