Lucas Lima

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Definition of fake news

image.png

Trickykid

Isn't he meant to come on a free transfer? If that's the case, then what the hell are you whining about? If RM did this, I bet you'd all be praising them to high heavens on their superior business practices.

I haven't seen him play much, but he looks decent enough to be worth a punt - and I bet that's where your whinging stems from, right? I mean him being decent, and us not needing decent but world class? Well, so far nothing whatsoever indicates that signing him (IF we're even signing him of course...) would exclude signing a world class midfielder as well. If it indeed does end up being the case that this guy is the saviour our leaders have in mind then don't worry, I'll be the first first to join your pathetic whining choir.

Icarium

Lifestealer
He is represented by Neymar Sr agency. Do you still need more reasons? This is a obviously a shady deal. He will not play a single minute. We have done this before and doing it again. Again i whine what a fucking joke this board is. I hope they all end up in jail along with Neymar sr.

Anyway why the hell do we need a fringe midfield player? We are stacked there. What we need is a starter not another bench player. This has nothing to do with sporting matters that i can assure you.

JamDav1982

He is represented by Neymar Sr agency. Do you still need more reasons? This is a obviously a shady deal. He will not play a single minute. We have done this before and doing it again. Again i whine what a fucking joke this board is. I hope they all end up in jail along with Neymar sr.

Anyway why the hell do we need a fringe midfield player? We are stacked there. What we need is a starter not another bench player. This has nothing to do with sporting matters that i can assure you.

What a load of moaning shite.

This place is getting ruined by folk spouting nonsense just to find a new angle to moan.

Trickykid

Except that this guy is much more acclaimed than the likes of Douglas, Keirrison and Henrique, indicating that it could very well be a transfer rooted in sporting matters. Hell, I remember a certain self proclaimed master talent scout in here praising him to high heavens a season or two ago.

Besides, Rafinha and Arda looks to be leaving and nobody knows what's going to happen to Samper, so I don't agree that we're stacked in the midfield fringes at all.

Icarium

Lifestealer
What a load of moaning shite.

This place is getting ruined by folk spouting nonsense just to find a new angle to moan.

So you disagree that he will actually play for the club? Just like Douglas, henrique, keirsen? Am i right? He is 26, he is decent for brazil league. All our midfielders are better than him. I am not the one to spout nonsense, but there is a limit. Them not signing players like verratti and Dembele is understandable but this is just nonsense.

xXKonan

Cules are having a Meltdown when it comes to Lima, but the dude is nowhere near as bad as people think he is. Yeah he's 26 and will be 27 by the time he comes here and I highly doubt he's being brought in to be a starter. He's being brought in to replace Arda and very likely Rafinha as well on a Free transfer, it's not like we are paying out the ass for him.

JamDav1982

So you disagree that he will actually play for the club? Just like Douglas, henrique, keirsen? Am i right? He is 26, he is decent for brazil league. All our midfielders are better than him. I am not the one to spout nonsense, but there is a limit. Them not signing players like verratti and Dembele is understandable but this is just nonsense.

I dont know enough about him to know if he will play or even likely will sign.

Henrique and Keirrison were the previous board and I dont think there was enough money in the Douglas deal for it to be corrupt or make it worthwhile anyone taking that risk. Let alone fact I dont think likes of Zubi or Puyol who were at club at time were either too stupid to realise what was going on or part of the corruption.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Except that this guy is much more acclaimed than the likes of Douglas, Keirrison and Henrique, indicating that it could very well be a transfer rooted in sporting matters. Hell, I remember a certain self proclaimed master talent scout in here praising him to high heavens a season or two ago.

Besides, Rafinha and Arda looks to be leaving and nobody knows what's going to happen to Samper, so I don't agree that we're stacked in the midfield fringes at all.

Denis, Gomes, Roberto, Rakitic, Iniesta, Busi and whoever we sign as midfielder is still enough for midfield positions that is if we sell Rafinha and Arda. Why sell Rafinha if the coach thinks it is enough? Rafinha is not better than lima? Hell even keep Arda who is not ready to move anyway. And what about the rumors about a smaller squad request by valverde.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I won't go around anymore with same old arguments, but i believe this is an obvious corruption transfer. If you don't want to believe it to fit your narrative then fine. I just hope it is not that much to impact our other transfers.

Trickykid

Denis, Gomes, Roberto, Rakitic, Iniesta, Busi and whoever we sign as midfielder is still enough for midfield positions that is if we sell Rafinha and Arda. Why sell Rafinha if the coach thinks it is enough? Rafinha is not better than lima? Hell even keep Arda who is not ready to move anyway. And what about the rumors about a smaller squad request by valverde.

Denis doesn't look like he cuts it, and Rakitic was plain bad for the majority of last season, and Gomes obviously as well.

Rafinha looks set to leave as he wants more minutes and we can't possibly keep Arda after his recent meltdowns. It's hardly rocket science, is it?

Home of Barca Fans