User Tag List

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
Results 241 to 255 of 255

Thread: Lucas Lima

  1. #241
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    11,856
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

  2. #242
    Senior Member
    Albo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Finland
    Posts
    1,240
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Didn't Lucas just deny every contact with Barcelona? Good luck with the report if even the player denies it.

  3. #243
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    11,856
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Albo View Post
    Didn't Lucas just deny every contact with Barcelona? Good luck with the report if even the player denies it.
    Santos will need to provide some hard evidence if we had indeed tapped Lima up like they claim we did.

    They want to renew Lima, but going by the sounds of things they're pushing the dude away from that despite coming out and saying he hasn't talked with us or anyone.

  4. #244
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    11,856
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    According to rac1 we are going to sue Santos as they feel like Santos is trying to Blackmail them due to past events (Neymar saga).

  5. #245
    Senior Member
    God Serena's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    5,079
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What
    On whether or not we'll get 50m for Paulinho

    Quote Originally Posted by BarçaBarça View Post
    Want to bet a silly profile pic? Loser has to have (a happy) Paulinho-pic for half a year?
    I'm quite sure they will pay already this January, so I'm happy to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raki13 View Post
    Gladly , not a chance we are getting anywhere near that after a year.

  6. #246
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    11,856
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)




    Empty threat then?

  7. #247
    Moderator
    Messi983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    5,691
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just trying to make bad publicity about us as I said.

  8. #248
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,317
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)


    Welcome!

  9. #249
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    11,856
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)



  10. #250
    President of FC Barcelona

    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    26,132
    Blog Entries
    3
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Freaking Ninja Konan.

    Pretty sure Neypai will try again. That fucker won't give up. Lima put himself in a difficult situation dating Neymar's sister and having her dad as his agent. If he fucks up it can end up badly for him lmao

  11. #251
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So whats up? Im a lagger hehe

    Did we sign this player for free? And if so when is he joining?
    Last edited by kattanib; 8th August 2017 at 10:55 PM.

  12. #252
    Senior Member
    Arkk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    558
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post



  13. #253
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    11,856
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by kattanib View Post
    So whats up? Im a lagger hehe

    Did we sign with player for free? And if so when is he joining?
    Nope we didn't sign him.

    But How things unfolded.

    -Rumors from Brazil stated when Raul Sanllehi was in Brazil working on signing Vitinho to the B team, he met with Lucas Lima and Neymar Sr?

    -Globo,Fox Sports Brazil,UOL etc all say Lucas has a deal to join us in January on a free transfer in Globo's case they wrote and article on how 300 people heard Lima announce he was going to Barcelona during a poker event with Neymar.

    -Santos gets suspicious as we aren't allowed to directly talk with a player before 6 months period opens for a free transfer and this case it's July as his contract expires in December. so they start sniffing around and threatened to report us to Fifa.

    -Catalan press deny that we made any deal for the Brazilian and even Lucas himself came out and denied any speculation. eventually the rumor dies out.

    -Neymar saga happens late in July, Globo reports that one of the reasons why Neymar considered leaving was because we failed to bring in his requested targets and his dad wasn't happy either. Lucas was apparently one of them. Neymar Sr would have gotten a nice commission fee if he had brought him to Barca on a free transfer.

    -Fast forward now after the Neymar saga ended, it appears Neymar Sr tried to get PSG to sign Lima and he was turned down.

  14. #254
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    695
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    Nope we didn't sign him.

    But How things unfolded.

    -Rumors from Brazil stated when Raul Sanllehi was in Brazil working on signing Vitinho to the B team, he met with Lucas Lima and Neymar Sr?

    -Globo,Fox Sports Brazil,UOL etc all say Lucas has a deal to join us in January on a free transfer in Globo's case they wrote and article on how 300 people heard Lima announce he was going to Barcelona during a poker event with Neymar.

    -Santos gets suspicious as we aren't allowed to directly talk with a player before 6 months period opens for a free transfer and this case it's July as his contract expires in December. so they start sniffing around and threatened to report us to Fifa.

    -Catalan press deny that we made any deal for the Brazilian and even Lucas himself came out and denied any speculation. eventually the rumor dies out.

    -Neymar saga happens late in July, Globo reports that one of the reasons why Neymar considered leaving was because we failed to bring in his requested targets and his dad wasn't happy either. Lucas was apparently one of them. Neymar Sr would have gotten a nice commission fee if he had brought him to Barca on a free transfer.

    -Fast forward now after the Neymar saga ended, it appears Neymar Sr tried to get PSG to sign Lima and he was turned down.
    Thank you sir for taking the time to write all this. Thats is kind of you

  15. #255
    Senior Member
    xXKonan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Bartlesville, Oklahoma
    Posts
    11,856
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)