Lucas Lima

xXKonan

His original agent was Wagner Ribeiro who was also Ney's agent as well.I guess he dropped him, as I remember like a year and a half ago, their were rumors that Wagner was trying to take Lucas to Real but he didn't want to go.

He's not garbage but he's not someone we should bet long term on as he's already 26/27 years old. only thing I could say is he might be more useful to us than Arda but that's not saying much these days. :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
His agent is Neymars father. and at one time he dated Neymars sister as well.

hqdefault.jpg

xXKonan

What is 'Robert I'm The Boss' gonna say now :thinking:
MD reported a year ago saying when Robert watched him and thought we were better off giving Rafinha etc a chance instead despite Neymar talking to Barto and the sporting department about signing Lima.

If there's any truth to it I guess he finally gave in. :lol:

khaled_a_d

[MENTION=19793]Jombi[/MENTION]
Wasn't Lima the guy you wanted us to sign for sometime or I am mixing him with someone else?

Raketa10

Bullshit! According to sport we are interested in 54 different midfielders, 37 different RB's and 59 RW's. How much I hate this fake news...

springfield

I don't think it's fake news.

It's hard to tell if he will have any value to the team. But if this means Barcelona will sell another midfielder this summer then why not. He's "free" and his loan will be alot lower than the other midfielders we have now.

behindbrowneyes

Let's just wait if this is true. Could turn out that Ney Sr. just uses our name to make him "prominent" in Europe and in the end a club like Southhampton or so signs him.

Home of Barca Fans