Lucas Lima

Messi983

Yes.

In 3 years of MSN, Real won 2 CLs.
And in 4 years since Neymar came here, Real won 3 CLs and turned into the best team in the world.

It would be really a shame to ruin such a magic and balance which we possess in Neymar and MSN.

To some extent, Neymar and MSN (and a lack of midfield) turned Real into a most dominating team in the world and ruined Messi's final years at Barca.
Yes, there are lots of other factors, but still...

What is worse, Barto will go even "level up" with this MSN bullshit.
We will buy Dembele and play with DMSN or MSN-Mbele now.
One midfielder less and one more individualistic dribbler more.

Oh, such a joyful days are infront of us :lol:

Your hate of Neymar is not even fun anymore.

JamDav1982

Not wrong to say Real have won 3 in 4 years since Xavi and Iniesta passed their peak or that Real have won two CLs in three years since Ter Stegen and Suarez came in.

Could say Messi cant do it without Xavi and Iniesta as many used to predict.

There are a thousand conclusions that can be drawn from Real winning those CLs and almost all of them are rubbish.

God Serena

Not wrong to say Real have won 3 in 4 years since Xavi and Iniesta passed their peak or that Real have won two CLs in three years since Ter Stegen and Suarez came in.

Could say Messi cant do it without Xavi and Iniesta as many used to predict.

There are a thousand conclusions that can be drawn from Real winning those CLs and almost all of them are rubbish.

All of them but blaming our poor management. Although Tata could have probably done better if Valdes hadn't randomly busted his knee.

xXKonan

Globo talked to Lima's dad saying that he has a proposal from Santos but he also says Lima's plan is to play in Europe in 2018.

abiabi

Why are you guys so angry, he's coming in for free. You can't tell me he can occupy Gomes' or Denis' spot? He'll also improve Neymar's morale which will help us more than the other two wastes of space.

You guys, are going to be surprised. Lucas Lima is pretty good (probably the best player in Brazil for a good one year and half). It is a good transfer, considering that he is coming for free.

The only downside I could see is that he is not young anymore, but he is not old either, so it will be okay. He is way better than Andre Gomes and Rafinha. Hope Valverde uses him well.

God Serena

Why are you guys so angry, he's coming in for free. You can't tell me he can occupy Gomes' or Denis' spot? He'll also improve Neymar's morale which will help us more than the other two wastes of space.

Denis and Gomes are both staying and nobody plays for free.

And really, fuck Neymar's "Morale".

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You guys, are going to be surprised. Lucas Lima is pretty good (probably the best player in Brazil for a good one year and half). It is a good transfer, considering that he is coming for free.

The only downside I could see is that he is not young anymore, but he is not old either, so it will be okay. He is way better than Andre Gomes and Rafinha. Hope Valverde uses him well.

Hey, :welcome:

Hope you are right. I couldn't stand Gomes v2

xXKonan

This one is just weird and confusing. you got so many Brazilian outlets like Globo,ESPN Brazil and Fox Sports Brazil reporting that he has agreed to a move to Catalan sources saying no deal at all and we aren't considering him.

1. We did meet with him and agreed to a free transfer but we did personally met him before July and we could get in trouble by Fifa for it and we have decided to deny heavily of any involvement in regards to having an agreement with Lucas until July.

2. Lucas and his Entourage are using us in order to bet a much better deal from Santos, and decided to intentionally leak this suppose deal that never actually happened in order to pressure Santos. and him announcing that he joined Barcelona in a poker game where Neymar was present to help fuel their real intentions.

Those are my two theories about the Lima deal. But either way Globo, did say a couple of days ago that Santos are trying hard to find evidence of us tapping up Lima.

Raketa10

This one is just weird and confusing. you got so many Brazilian outlets like Globo,ESPN Brazil and Fox Sports Brazil reporting that he has agreed to a move to Catalan sources saying no deal at all and we aren't considering him.

1. We did meet with him and agreed to a free transfer but we did personally met him before July and we could get in trouble by Fifa for it and we have decided to deny heavily of any involvement in regards to having an agreement with Lucas until July.

2. Lucas and his Entourage are using us in order to bet a much better deal from Santos, and decided to intentionally leak this suppose deal that never actually happened in order to pressure Santos. and him announcing that he joined Barcelona in a poker game where Neymar was present to help fuel their real intentions.

Those are my two theories about the Lima deal. But either way Globo, did say a couple of days ago that Santos are trying hard to find evidence of us tapping up Lima.

He denied everything. I posted you tube link above.

Messi983

1. If we were stupid enough to talk to Lima a few weeks before we officially could then we deserve another transfer ban or whatever penalty FIFA will give us. But it's up to Santos to prove that we really talk with Lima personally. I hope we didn't do that as we could just easily talk to Neymar Sr. If we'd do that in club offices probably nobody would find out, because he could easily said he was there to talk with club officials about his son.

2. Yeah, that's possible but he probably didn't know he shouldn't say (footballers are usually not really smart) that he signed with us and after his agent told him that he's taking his words back. That's IF he ever really said that he'll sign with Barça in first place. If he was trying to get better contract from Santos using Barça's name it would be better if Neymar Sr. would just leak an information that Lima has a great offer from Barça. That would sound totally different.

I'm also thinking about third option that's not very likely but stranger things have happened. It's possible that Santos already know he won't renew with them because he wants to continue his career in Europe (not necessary at Barça) and they leaked this news just so they could announce us to FIFA because they still hate us after what happened with Neymar transfer. Of course, if they can't prove anything then they can't sue us but if we in the end sign Lima (even if we won't do anything wrong) then they can continue to make bad publicity about us if nothing else.

Home of Barca Fans