Lucas Lima

George_Costanza

Because the real world is (sadly for some) not Football Manager. That is why. Sell Neymar to get a bunch of top-class players is something you do in FM, not in reality.
Seriously, then: Walk me through how we sell Neymar and get Verratti and Dembele the same summer for reasonable prices. Won't happen. Higuain went for 93 M after Juve sold Pogba. You'll have to pay ridiculously amounts on top of everything, when you break the worldrecord-fee in income. Torres away, Andy Carrol in is another example. Get real.

Will walk you through as it's not as complicated as it seems. PSG trying to sign Neymer for couple of years now, the rumored offere was 220m last summer. Suppose we exchange Neymar (200m) for Verratti who might value between 100-120m, then Barca will have Verratti + 80-100m. As for Dembele, BVB will never turn down an 80m for a player they bought 15m a year ago. Semedo 40m and Davinson 25m. All you need some balls and an average IQ sporting manager.

Edit: Higuain for 93m was the shock of last summer, all fans still joke about it.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Will walk you through as it's not as complicated as it seems. PSG trying to sign Neymer for couple of years now, the rumored offere was 220m last summer. Suppose we exchange Neymar (200m) for Verratti who might value between 100-120m, then Barca will have Verratti + 80-100m. As for Dembele, BVB will never turn down an 80m for a player they bought 15m a year ago. Semedo 40m and Davinson 25m. All you need some balls and an average IQ sporting manager.

Edit: Higuain for 93m was the shock of last summer, all fans still joke about it.

Who plays LW when all those transfers go through?

springfield

A team with Verratti, Dembele, Semedo, and Davinson can win anything with or without Neymar. That's a complete team, why would we have a big problem?!

This means Barcelona is deserpate in getting a balanced team. They can buy a good CM and RB with the budget that's avalaible this transfer window. No need to pull of this kind of panic actions. Barcelona can have a good season without buying another CB and very expensive winger like Dembele. And besides that, Barcelona is not a shit club. They will not ask Neymar to leave the club because they really want Verratti and some other players. You talk about it like players are just some object who you trade. A player also has a desire.

And Neymar is worth alot. He's young and one of the best on his position.

Exactly. You just prove that you are thinking like you play a game.

Money i have
- Cost of Players i can use
----------------------------
Money i need

Money i need = ah neymar has the right value, ok i sell Neymar. Now i can buy the other players.

It's not about having some balls and an IQ. It's about not going for the easy solution but work something out what's the best for the club, the squad and the player. If they start pulling of this kind of shit, other players will have doubts about Barcelona and not trust them.

Last edited:

BarçaBarça

Tell me more about that Neymar-Verratti-swap + 100M€ to us. Should we pay Neymar something to leave? He wants to be here with us, not at PSG.
And it would take a sporting manager who are willing to do something that has never happened before, I can't see it go through tbh.

And again: Yes, fans are laughing at Higuain-fee. Why? Because he was overpriced. Why? Because they just earned 110 M €, the same as we would.

George_Costanza

This means Barcelona is deserpate in getting a balanced team. They can buy a good CM and RB with the budget that's avalaible this transfer window. No need to pull of this kind of panic actions. Barcelona can have a good season without buying another CB and very expensive winger like Dembele. And besides that, Barcelona is not a shit club. They will not ask Neymar to leave the club because they really want Verratti and some other players. You talk about it like players are just some object who you trade. A player also has a desire.

And Neymar is worth alot. He's young and one of the best on his position.

Exactly. You just prove that you are thinking like you play a game.

Money i have
- Cost of Players i can use
----------------------------
Money i need

Money i need = ah neymar has the right value, ok i sell Neymar. Now i can buy the other players.

It's not about having some balls and an IQ. It's about not going for the easy solution but work something out what's the best for the club, the squad and the player. If they start pulling of this kind of shit, other players will have doubts about Barcelona and not trust them.

I have never played football manager and I did more complex M&A and option deals in my life to think this is easier and straightforward task. About Neymar, he will do anything his father tells him to do. PSG can offer Neymar Sr. some money with bonus orgies and he will move his son tomorrow.

What best for the club is having a balanced team that can compete and professional players that care about the club. Neymar transfer saga is already ruined this club reputation, his on-pitch antics, media attention and now bringing his homies just to make himself happy, all I have to say he can fuck off.

JamDav1982

I have never played football manager and I did more complex M&A and option deals in my life to think this is easier and straightforward task. About Neymar, he will do anything his father tells him to do. PSG can offer Neymar Sr. some money with bonus orgies and he will move his son tomorrow.

What best for the club is having a balanced team that can compete and professional players that care about the club. Neymar transfer saga is already ruined this club reputation, his on-pitch antics, media attention and now bringing his homies just to make himself happy, all I have to say he can fuck off.

He doesn't just do what his father wants him to. His father could make a lot more money if he went elsewhere and wanted him to sign for Real.

Over dramatic about club reputation etc and he has been great player who should stay for years.

Who plays LW if Ney sold on your scenario?

He doesn't have to be sold to bring those players in.

Last edited:

George_Costanza

Tell me more about that Neymar-Verratti-swap + 100M€ to us. Should we pay Neymar something to leave? He wants to be here with us, not at PSG.
And it would take a sporting manager who are willing to do something that has never happened before, I can't see it go through tbh.

And again: Yes, fans are laughing at Higuain-fee. Why? Because he was overpriced. Why? Because they just earned 110 M €, the same as we would.

Higuain was overpriced because Juve bought him from direct title rival not because they got extra money. Juve is a rich club.

BBZ8800

Lucas R. who's a very well known on Barca twitter wrote about Lucas Lima.

https://lucasammr.wordpress.com/2017/06/23/lucas-lima/

Wow.
So, he is not coming for free.
We will pay zero millions to Santos, but 5m sign on fee to Lima/Neymar's dad.
Also, we already have tons of dead wood in midfield and on wages and we'll give him a hefty wage.

In short, if Lima will stay one year, we'll spend 9m for him.
For two years, we'll spend 13m.
For three years, we'll spend 17m.

Anyway, should we add these Millions into a total cost of Neymar's transfer, since this is obviously a part of Neymar's original transfer and/or making him happy at Barca?

Hint: another sign that these idiots will never sell Neymar and that we will build a team around him.

Rm's board must be laughing like crazy.

Barto's legacy:
1. Turning Rm into a best team in the world
2. Giving us the biggest gift ever, Neymar
3. Buying new players to continue "project Neymar"

A pure gold.

God Serena

I've changed my mind, guys. Signing this guy is the best thing we could have hoped for, we just didn't realize it.

Can't wait until Lima's lifting the CL trophy and laughing at all of you who dared doubt him.

GetIn

I've changed my mind, guys. Signing this guy is the best thing we could have hoped for, we just didn't realize it.

Can't wait until Lima's lifting the CL trophy and laughing at all of you who dared doubt him.

He can only lift the trophy if he's named in the squad.
:mathieu:

KingLeo10

if it turns out that neymar/neymar sr. received money from this signing in any shape or form, we should ship neymar to the highest bidder as soon as the next transfer window. there's a fine balance between production and cost for a bought player, and his production is starting to lag behind the legal troubles he's put us through.

God Serena

if it turns out that neymar/neymar sr. received money from this signing in any shape or form, we should ship neymar to the highest bidder as soon as the next transfer window. there's a fine balance between production and cost for a bought player, and his production is starting to lag behind the legal troubles he's put us through.

This is 100% a way for Neymar Sr. to receive money.

Home of Barca Fans