What's the best site to buy tickets for the Spanish Super Cup?

Zizou

I also want to go to the supercup match on 12. August! Ticket are now available on the offical website. But ist still says "date and time to be confirmed".

Is there a chance that the match will NOT be played on the 12. August or is it just a matter of kick-off-time?

What section do you suggest?

Is the Camp Nou expected to be soled out?

Thanks a lot for any help!!

It will either be played on August 11, 12 or 13. So you need to be flexible with your dates. If your only coming to Barcelona for one day, you might be disappointed. Or just wait until the date is confirmed.

I paid almost 210 euros and am sitting in the lateral section in the very first row, I decided to splurge because I don't think I will be coming to Barcelona again in the near future. And how often do you have the opportunity to witness El Clasico? (especially if your traveling all the way from North America)

I think if your attending the game by yourself (and only need 1 ticket) there is an unlikely chance the entire Nou Camp will be sold out. But if you want to sit with a group of people it might be a challenge to show up game time and try to wrangle enough tickets for your whole entourage.

springfield

Dates were confirmed some days ago by real madrid tv, 13 and 16 August. Now exact times also. I will go watch the game also. I'm also sitting at the first ring. The sale went pretty quick, don't know how many tickets are left. There are always resellers who get an amount of tickets to sell.

I really don't suggest third ring, just to high. If you sit to high on the second under the ring above you it's different atmosphere. My first clásico but other games don't have a really great atmosphere, I guess a clásico is better. If you are not a Barça supporter don't bother to watch a game if you are doing it for the atmosphere.

iniesta_8

THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS! Time still not confirmed for such a match???

Tickets sale is really slow.. guess why? So many people wont book a flight to Barcelona if you the date is not confirmed!!

Galning

I think they are waiting for the La Liga schedule which is drawn on Friday. But yeah, it's a joke. Spain though so it's normal.

Pertla

E tickets (pdf) have barcode or qr code? Can some say me something about this, i buy tickets on fcbarcelona site and they have barcode, and my friend buy from viagogo and he recieve ticket with QR code.

springfield

E tickets (pdf) have barcode or qr code? Can some say me something about this, i buy tickets on fcbarcelona site and they have barcode, and my friend buy from viagogo and he recieve ticket with QR code.

The best thing you can do is ask Barcelona if the viagogo ticket is legitimate. Resellers can have a different kind of ticket, i know ticketmaster (official reseller) has different tickets.

barca_316

Hello all. I will be going to the Super Cup match at the Camp Nou this Sunday. I will be travelling from the UK. I was just wondering if any of you will be travelling to the match or if you're going alone if you'd like to meet for drinks and food.

Also any recommendations for cheap hotels/hostels would be great!

Thanks in advance.

allyjambo

Hello all. I will be going to the Super Cup match at the Camp Nou this Sunday. I will be travelling from the UK. I was just wondering if any of you will be travelling to the match or if you're going alone if you'd like to meet for drinks and food.

Also any recommendations for cheap hotels/hostels would be great!

Thanks in advance.

i am heading over from Edinburgh on the Saturday with a few pals to stay with my Brother who lives there.

Not so sure there are any cheap hostels/hotels in Barcelona this time of year

Home of Barca Fans