What's the best site to buy tickets for the Spanish Super Cup?

Zizou

Hi everyone, longtime lurker first time poster.

I live in the US and will be traveling to Barcelona for the first time on August 12 to hopefully watch the first leg of the Spanish Super Cup.

It seems that Viagogo is a popular and user friendly site to buy tickets, but they charge for so many extras (VAT, shipping and handling, hidden fees).

Can anyone recommend another cost effective site to purchasing tickets overseas?

Thanks in advance...

JamDav1982

Hi everyone, longtime lurker first time poster.

I live in the US and will be traveling to Barcelona for the first time on August 12 to hopefully watch the first leg of the Spanish Super Cup.

It seems that Viagogo is a popular and user friendly site to buy tickets, but they charge for so many extras (VAT, shipping and handling, hidden fees).

Can anyone recommend another cost effective site to purchasing tickets overseas?

Thanks in advance...

You will get from the official site for that game no bother.

Zizou

They will go on general public sale after members have been offered them if previous years are anything to go by.

Okay thanks. Just buy them from the official site when they go on sale? (I guess I'll just keep checking until they are finally for sale)

JamDav1982

Okay thanks. Just buy them from the official site when they go on sale? (I guess I'll just keep checking until they are finally for sale)

I would wait and try to buy them from official site and still can fall back on Viagogo etc.

Have used viagogo a few times and you might over pay by quite a bit.

Zizou

I would wait and try to buy them from official site and still can fall back on Viagogo etc.

Have used viagogo a few times and you might over pay by quite a bit.

Yes thank you!

Viagogo charges almost $300 for a ticket in Section 29 Long Side. Almost one third of that price is for taxes and fees.

springfield

Yes thank you!

Viagogo charges almost $300 for a ticket in Section 29 Long Side. Almost one third of that price is for taxes and fees.

Don't buy a ticket before the sale has started. Date and time are also not confirmed yet. You will have to wait until mid July.

Zizou

Don't buy a ticket before the sale has started. Date and time are also not confirmed yet. You will have to wait until mid July.

Okay thanks for your advice. Do you think it's likely that there will be enough tickets available to purchase? (I only need one) But I'm very nervous about coming all the way to Spain and not having the oppurtunity to watch El Clasico, due to high demand. Is there a cutoff date when i should just bite the bullet and buy from Viagogo?

springfield

Normally for the super copa it's easy to buy tickets. But i don't know for sure now because it's a clasico. But just wait until they give more information, once the games are confirmed. Then you still have enough time to buy tickets via resellers like viagogo. Date and time will be confirmed one month before the game so mid july.

Viking

Normally for the super copa it's easy to buy tickets. But i don't know for sure now because it's a clasico. But just wait until they give more information, once the games are confirmed. Then you still have enough time to buy tickets via resellers like viagogo. Date and time will be confirmed one month before the game so mid july.

Agree, I'd do the same... wait a bit. It's disappointing to pay double price!

allyjambo

Looks like thats the tickets on sale for the Supercopa, where is the best place to sit? i sat in the bottom section of Lateral last time i was there and those tickets are 216 euro, the ones behind the goal range from 97-117 euro, would it be a better atmosphere there?

Zizou

Yes, I just came here to say thanks for all the advice.

If anyone else is a newbie like me, never buy from Viagogo!!!

Just be patient and check everyday until fcbarcelona.com starts the sale.

I paid about 200 euros to sit in the very front row on the lateral side 1-36. To put that in comparison Viagogo wanted about 450 euros.

This will be not only my very first Barca home game but also the first ever El Clasico!!! (I've seen Barca live in Los Angeles on two occasions for friendly games against LA Galaxy)

iniesta_8

I also want to go to the supercup match on 12. August! Ticket are now available on the offical website. But ist still says "date and time to be confirmed".

Is there a chance that the match will NOT be played on the 12. August or is it just a matter of kick-off-time?

What section do you suggest?

Is the Camp Nou expected to be soled out?

Thanks a lot for any help!!

Home of Barca Fans