Ruud Van Nistelrooy

Aasim

Bumbleman
This guy is a legend. I swear if he won a world cup, he would be among the best.

Players like him dont come along that often.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Fucking legend!

This is going to be exciting. I mean he doesn't have to work as hard as he did before and he just needs to stay in the box.

I hope he still has it in him.

Beast

The Observer
9 goals in 18 games this season (if i remember correctly ) so it's still his famous 1:2 goal ratio
and as you said we don't need him to move we need him to finish those chances and his presence will add pressure on any defense
plus he will fit in like a glove

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
9 goals in 18 games this season (if i remember correctly ) so it's still his famous 1:2 goal ratio
and as you said we don't need him to move we need him to finish those chances and his presence will add pressure on any defense
plus he will fit in like a glove

I was going to mention how his goal ratio to me will laways be over 50% in his seasons at Madrid.

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
According to the media he is trying to enforce his way out of hamburg, saying that he wont play anymore for them even if they deny him the transfer. Doesnt speak in his favor if that is true ...

Beast

The Observer
According to the media he is trying to enforce his way out of hamburg, saying that he wont play anymore for them even if they deny him the transfer. Doesnt speak in his favor if that is true ...

He was about to move to Dubai in the winter before all this was pulled , the main problem is the other 3 strikers they have , 2 are injured and one in the Asian cup

Home of Barca Fans